I Drove Around Today and Farted in my Car

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2017 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I absolutely will not. I'll continue to spew garbage to put my jealousy and insecurity on full display. I got nothing to lose. I will take all of you down. I didnt hear no bell.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need anger management class fool

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has nothing to do with insecurity and jealousy. Don't you understand that this is pay back? What comes around goes around, you are no choir boy!! You know this game.

Your actions have now put you in a place that is not advantageous for you.
    One cannot live their life ignorant of the fact that Karma comes back to haunt you.
    Always be cognizant of how you treat people and your actions, because they will come back and hit you right in your face.

Here is the basic premise, i don't get mad, i get even. The little guy taught me that, and i am running full speed with his statement.

So help me God!!!

Be worried!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude get a job you loser

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude is a douche

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmmmm

HTH=DT

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DT?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DT could be Dave Thomas from Wendy’s for all you know, son. Everyone who is anyone in this industry knows exactly who I am, no speculation required, making you out to be an obvious nobody. Why don’t you join the rest of the uninformed kids who are swapping juvenile gossip about Sheil reps on some of the other boards? You should fit right in there. God knows they could use some fresh ideas and they don’t let the facts and reality enter into or get in the way of their never ending dialogue. Hope this helps

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey genius watch how powerful those EX.SHIEL reps are.An idiot like you could not wipe their ass on their worst day of taking a shit. Go seek some mental help. You are a true Moron who does not know what the fuck is and will be going on for a while. Go back to your rock and get under hit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really does not matter who you are. The facts remain and Quest does understand that business has left. They are not stupid at all, they are just lighting up their evidence and story. Remember, Quest has many attorneys who wait around for these sort of things. They also win much more than they lose.

Do not be so comfortable, have a little humility. After all, the possibility does exist that Y'all will be caught. We are speaking the truth and you could deny all you want. In the end it will not work because their are others whom are many times more focused than yourselves.

The truth will always come out, especially when we will not stop until it does. Don't be surprised if we got you already!!! Hmmm!!!!

You are all extremely ignorant, you are clueless about this game, Burger Boys.

You better make sure you watch those burgers on a 24hr basis, or you will get burned!!!!

Ex Shiel reps will be toast!!!!

Now I am really laughing out loud, Holy Shit is this funny. You should only understand what that means.

#Be Worried dumb ass!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it a break and go cry to Mommy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get back to the the topic.

I had KFC for lunch and some later had some rye for after dinner.

I had to go to the store and I dropped about 50 lbs worth of gas and had to row down all my windows.

I had a marketing piece next to me of some last smiling.

Believe me, I was smiling too

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s the spirit, son. Keep pounding away at your tired old narrative. Ignore the fact that no one cares about your stupid opinions. It’s the weekend, Dr Laura is not on again until Monday morning and you need to express your feelings. Ignore all of toxic masculinity on this forum, have a good cry and let it all out. There must be someone out there that understands your pain. Not us of coarse, or anyone else at Quest Diagnostics, but surely someone, somewhere. Hope this helps

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HTH kicking basement boy's ass!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of empty suits will BS ideas is comical.Harvard,Yale and Duke never are the brightest in the classroom.It is the individual who had to win the war when his back was against the wall. Not the border wall LOL

Therefore try to figure out how much business left since JAN 2018

Then you can see who won the war

LITTLE MAN!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps one day, son, you too can be wildly successful. However, that will never happen until you focus on your performance and own it, every step of the way. A successful man has no interest in, or time to envy about the accomplishments of others. He knows himself, his clients and his employer intimately and adds value for them with every action he takes. These are the fundamentals and your key to a prosperous and rewarding future. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't always read CP, but when I do, I enjoy HTH man!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After reading these Quest threads for the past couple of weeks, I could not agree more. This HTH poster is on point. The other poster has some serious mental issues. Same post. Over and over. Someone please call the Whaaambulance.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the HTH kid will admit is that the Game is almost over and the results are not finalized.Quest does have partial victory but Little man will be a winner .