I left GENENTECH because ....

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2022 at 3:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and what was this suppose to do?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frue

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO I love this thread

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, so glad I left. No I don’t have sabbatical where I am but I’m paid better, the culture is amazing, and I like the people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool I'll hit you up in March!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tralse

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in Oncology and left 3 years ago. when I started, It was a great place to work but then the backstabbing started. It became all about who's ass you were kissing rather than doing your job. I thought DNA was the best place in the industry but had to leave. My position now is even better. The company I am with seems like DNA in the early 2000's. Good products, good people, they listen to you, they aren't about this woke stuff and they pay well. I hate to say it but Genentech is a company that everyone looked up to and now they laugh at and they aren't given a second thought. DNA has become irrelevant in oncology which is crazy to even say. Sad, poor management, diversity over patients and science, profits over employees.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hit the nail on the head.

They stopped caring when the current model was put into place. Diversity and minority hires are the top priority. Doesn't matter if it's the best candidate, just the right demographic.

95% of HD's are incompetent. Mine doesn't have a clue about the market she is in.

No one cares about employees. It's all about appearances. NSM is going to be a total clown show. Just wait to see what's coming....many more will leave.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why I left? Because I could not find a reason to stay. As a long time gene employee, the big severance just made the decision so much easier. I put it in the stock market right before it surged in 2020. It made the decision look even smarter. Thanks AH and QH for the encouragement too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#Me too! Not the DEI version either, LOL!

Agreed, it was great for a long time. Things change, had to go.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left because I was an old white guy.

This company is the most age-ist company I have ever been associated with. If you are a conservative white male you are considered a neanderthal that contributes nothing. Hopefully a Class Action Lawsuit will get their attention. It's long over due.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stfu

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very mature response. You are clearly part of the problem.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech does not value older tenured employees of either of the two sexes. Yes I said "two". Male or Female it doesn't matter. If you are over 55 you might as well pack it in before they start tactically driving you out. It only takes a couple or more to get the ball rolling on a class action. Sign me up.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Falue

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I put it in your wife and surged in 2020.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had to leave because I dipped my pen in the company ink. Damn horny hoes

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you did. You dipped your little pen in your calloused hand.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s probably the last time you surged, not counting your boyfriend’s backside bung fest.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol see my hands aren’t calloused they are soft just like your wife’s mouth. It’s ok she just needed someone who would pay attention. She didn’t even feel bad we actually laughed about how pathetic you are Genentech rules!