I would work for free

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2016 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your point is what??? In other news ....Kim and Kanye may get divorced.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cankles

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? Blaming this mess on Regions? You ran Atherotech in the ground then go to regions with your hat in your hand, and when they won't rework the loan you burned through, it is their fault? The leadership ruined Atherotech. Regions didn't tell them to open a second location with no money or try to tattle on another lab paying draw fees only to have it backfire. Tell it like it is - the leaders of Atherotech hoped to shine the turd just enough to sell it, and fell flat on their faces and ruined the company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a lot of nerve trying to blame Regions. You ran a company in the ground and then when Regions wouldn't throw more good money after bad it is their fault? I would do some soul searching. You have learned nothing from your arrogance and now want to blame the local bank for your failures. You are simply pathetic.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

frass is way in over his head. He stayed thinking this was his way to the top. What an idiot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frass is the most hated person in the lab industry. Nobody will hire him in the lab space...he will land in Pharma with his other Thermo buddy who brought him over!!! Both are a bunch of crooks and will die in Pharma....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is sad and completely pathetic. Why would regions work with a company that went from 120 million revenue to begging for cash in 18 months?

12. machoman

machoman Guest

Sniff, sniff, sniff.........hey something smell rotten there and it's not the bank. Business school 101 poor business model and the wrong people in management can = out of business. Not to mention that like most companies the CEOs are way over compensated. Bottom line they are not worth the $$$. In the end they might have to down grade from a Lexus to a Toyota but will move on to some other company brag about how much the accomplished and run the new company into the ground. At that level it's a fraternity.
    The person on the previous post was right banks are not stupid they are in the business to make money and they will not take on a bad investment.
    So bottom line I feel sorry for the people who put in an honest day's work there and in the end got screwed because of someone's else miss management.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about Bob?