Idorsia contract

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In her video?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2024 predictions for this company ?
    OK, I’ll start.
    Pro’s: uum, ahh , let’s come back to that
    Cons: too many to list.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prediction of increased micro managing especially from 3M. Prediction of scorecards 3 times a year - a day before the bonus is paid out. BTW - Next bonus pay out is 2/23/2024.

We start 2024 without a holiday calendar. There isn’t one on the syneos website. Way to go!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s my thought: In all seriousness, -WHAT has improved here since 2years ago when most started this forsaken place?
    Really…name it.
    -ZERO opps for career advancement
    -company sold(no opp to purchase stock)
    —no need to discuss all changes in upper mgmt either by leaving or otherwise
    -bonus changes on a whim
    -micro management here is off the charts
    -a product that’s good, but not great
    -managed care , omg what a joke
    -tag, you’re it…

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you hear that would be the payout date??

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legally they have to pay out the bonus no later than 90 days after the close of the trimester (3/30/2024). So the paycheck before that date is 3/22/2024. The date of 2/23 is incorrect.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 2024 holiday schedule is posted, for those who’ve been so anxiously awaiting.
    For all the conspiracy theorists, that benefit hasn’t been taken away yet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close…the doom and despair here has caused more to say buh-bye.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gfy, nerd

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, you’re just jealous because you were probably let go after working a few months and placed on a PIP .
    The sales force is second to none here, the pay is $$$$$ great, the pipeline and future is even better. Micromanagement isn’t anyone the radar. We have wonderful leadership.
    2024 is THE breakout year. And you’ll be left behind.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretend Rep

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any somewhat credible dates on when bonus will be paid? I understand no later than 90 days which wld be March 31. Thought that goal was to pay earlier.
    ?? Last pay period in Feb?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, one of those. End of Feb or March. I mean, it cannot be past end of March, right?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

historically it is end of march. And we are getting new fleet vehicles. Confirmed on wheels!! Woooohoooooooo.
    Shake it to the left, shake it to the right
    Come on, baby, you know what I like
    Shake it real funky
    Shake it real low
    Shake it 'til you can't shake it no more
    It's a natural attraction
    Mother nature wouldn't make a mistake
    What really turns me on
    Is the shake

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New wheels?
    How about new salaries instead of “entry level just graduated college I live at Starbucks” salaries?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is jealous of anyone working at a contract company like Syneos. The leadership was foul, disorganized, and dishonest. The lack of integrity was unbelievable.
    I truly feel bad for the people who still work here, your souls must be tired. Better money and better opportunities await you. Dont be scared to leave. I left the first year and I've never been happier.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new salaries will mean Idorsia would have to pay more money for us reps. They have a minimum amount left.
    The new cars are through the fleet department of Syneos. Syneos is getting a deal on these cars and it’s time to take back the old fleet all off the road.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone on my team is looking. It’s trying to find something. Competition is rough out there and it’s the “who you know business”

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like the company is flatlining.
    Wonder how many reps, if completely honest, feel like there’s just not many positives here. Not that there were anyway.

Something is off. You can just tell. Maybe I’m wrong, but no morale at all.