Ingrezza - Beating Your Ass

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by NBIX, Jul 29, 2019 at 8:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ingrezza is not tarred with the TEVA brush.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol you really sipped the kool aid buddy, you’re not doing anything more than selling Tetrabenazine, don’t believe me? Look at your PI, nothing and I mean nothing about either dog is even close.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just what I figured "buddy" (or as you refer to your Neurocrine incestual bro relationships) making a statement with no substance. That's probably how you try to spin it with your docs. I know my PI so why don't you tell me what the hell your talking about? Oh and since its apparent you are clueless, Tetrabenazine isn't even indicated for TD dumbass.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg! You are right. Outside of efficacy, safety, tolerability, dosing, and the difference in name (deutetrabenazine), cost and fda approval dates...you are right. They are identical. Lol! Idiot.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the best you got? Oh yes, I forgot....The FDA Approval date. Yep, you got us there. You're an Ass Hat

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let Euro boy sort this out , his a real man

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh how little you know. Pull the PI for both and find the differences go I’ll wait. This is how I know teva just hires anybody. 1st explain to me what deuterium does and 2nd explain to me what happens when you remove the deuterium … it becomes tetrabenazine

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ingrezza reps funny af. Keep pushing the “cleaner drug” smokescreen. Keep going thru the LTC charts and completing prior auths, thats your only hope!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleaner Ingrezza? Just go to FDA.gov and compare side effects rates and death rates. Ingrezza is indeed a poison pill.