Innovation

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2022 at 4:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lame stream media is reporting that there's a new term for clocking in and doing the bare minimum at work: "quiet quitting.

We've been ahead of the curve on this one for over a decade.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F’in millennials and Gen Z bitches inventing terms to fit their lazy lifestyles. Yes it’s a lame term but it makes sense. Don’t go above and beyond, especially in this industry. No doc is going to attend your funeral so trying to act like you’re close to your physicians is horseshit. It’s 2022 and access is shit everywhere.

Do the best you can under the circumstances, cut bait and go ride your scooter with your 3 inch inseam shorts or ladies your tight yoga pants with camel toe showing. It’s the millennial way of the future!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially here at Neurocrine don’t go above and beyond! I have never seen people work as little as they do here.
    Absolutely do your best but don’t kill your self here. Your RSM will forget all the activities you’ve done or P2P’s all they care about is are you a yes man and what have you done to make them look good currently.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, serious question - most of the lab space off of El Camino Real was demolished in 2018 and turned into cubicles - right? Why is the CFO quoted as saying the move to Aperture Del Mar was needed because the lab space was out grown?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's some innovative thinking 4 U. Truth is relative to individual perceptions or experiences.

Absolute truth is sooo 20th century

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s the Avanir way. Many of those losers were brought here by Denise P. Would you expect anything differently?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

indeed the Avanir frat club is pretty large here. Loserville!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not as large as the good old boy Cephalon/Teva tools

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

avanir and teva rethreads following former managers here prob make up 80% of this place. Garbage in garbage out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maggots are attracted to rotting garbage

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Usually when I hear "me too" I think of a former BD person, now CEO, groping/swatting asses, but this time it referees to making a prodrug from a 1950s Roche compound and charging 2x the price of a novel Alzheimer treatment.

These "VMAT2 mee toos" are financially successful because they don't treat patients, they just suppress symptoms. No one gets better, treated patients just accumulate which is great for sales, but morally bankrupt.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I guess you don't hear the wonderful patient stories I hear from my providers. Ask any patient who suffers from TD if suppressing symptoms matter to them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When providers complain about
    clumsiness, dizziness, and drooling I never know if they mean the patents or the reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have sales revenue exceeded promotional costs yet?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least the comp plan pays. You guys can complain all you want but I’m ready to get out there and make some money… which is actually possible here. I came from T - big limits on how much you can make there.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you need to make an extra 18k per year to over come the sucky auto/gas situation here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or maybe just drive an affordable car and make money on it. Just saying. Lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dedicated to lifelong treatment!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try homer. Simply put you lose money in this business having to drive your own car big time. If you have a small metro territory with a company fuel card that helps to minimize the loss but in large territory without a fuel card, you get hosed by several thousand annually

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has your IQ surpassed your shoe size?