Iveric Bio

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Nov 19, 2022 at 6:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

24 month data was not hidden. It was presented at AAO. It's very common for companies to release major data at large congresses.
    You must have come from primary care probably cold & flu meds.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cold and flu. Yep. I am as stupid as you if you think a company during a launch HIDES positive data for over two months during a launch. Clearly you’re one of our people who was hired for their ability to follow orders, despite the Titanic sinking.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey asswipe. What company has 2 year data less than a month after a drug launch? It’s unheard of. And tells you how far superior the development team is than yours. Takes some time to evaluate and present it at a national congress based on FDA and company guidelines. It’s not in the label yet. Which means protocols must be followed.
    Protocols that also include reporting adverse events causing patients to have catastrophic vision loss. Talk about hiding shit. Get a clue.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM from Austin is an HR nightmare. After countless manic episodes with coworkers Regeneron fired him. He’ll try to be sweet until he forgets to take his meds and then psycho comes out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a total shit show. What will July 12 look like?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’ll look like the day before the 13th, but not like the day after the 10th.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why am I getting harassed about metrix on a weekend. This shit has got to stop.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe not for you, but that's my comp. Won't hit bonus numbers but the payout from the buyout helped.
    And btw, we get a 4% raise in January, so 197,600. Good times.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^an OBVIOUS TROLL.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because, as warned, Chris S. will micro manage you to death. Ashish is a marketing guy, not a sales guy. He has no idea how to run a sales team. Two HUGE mistakes. If Astellas doesn't get rid of these two clowns the managers and reps will leave. Sooner than later. Not enough money to get us to stay until July 12.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already looking! Micromanaging is a culture killer!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were forewarned about the head honchos pre hiring, no one to blame but yourselves. Those who worked under them previously should have known better. Stupid is as stupid does

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious: was MM really a pain? He rubs me the wrong way. Cocky as heck and has psycho tendencies

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most micromanag8ng team I've ever been a part of. The box checking mentality is beyond compare.
    I would love a $30k bonus, but I'm struggling every day. Doubtful I can make it to July. I would rather work at Home Depot that deal with this horrible culture and atmosphere.
    My manager bought into this behavior 100%. I have no respect left for that person. None.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let me guess. is your manager's name Farrah with a D

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he was bad, but mine must be worse.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worse than him? Is that possible?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. It is. I dont think anyone expected him to be a good manager. Whats worse is when a great manager goes down the Ashish rabbit hole and becomes a screaming, degrading, belittling freak that noone respects any more. Thats worse.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. when expectation of how a manager behaves is low- things like thos are expected. When you think youve got a great manager who gets it and can filter out what comes from above, its far worse when they jump on the high presdure, check the box, treat reps like crap mentality. We may have the same RBD.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t believe Iveric hired JD in Texas. What an absolute B_tch