JB

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Feb 3, 2020 at 6:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just took a job in neuroscience and our director in Bentley. I know he worked here and didn’t last. What was it like working for him and what can we expect? Has a strong LinkedIn game- lots of motivational quotes regarding helping patients.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is great at analytics. He left under less than favorable circumstances. It’s his “my way or the highway” attitude that sabotages all the good things he does. Get even a little on his bad side, and he’ll decimate you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He thinks he is great at analytics, not really. Had his mangers do 40 slide business reviews. Thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and loves to hear his own voice. My way or highway is very accurate, good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All that is true. Be sure to find his weak spot, manage up. Has a very fragile ego, you know what they say about frgaile egos. Lastly, he loves women...and he will tell you about how much they love him. It will be interesting to see how he does, also ask him why he left Shire....good luck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know people that knew him at Salix- didn't know he was ever at Shire. Thought he did some years at Pfizer. Definitely thinks he is the smartest guy. Sad thing he is a smart guy but goes about things the wrong way.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are really good at kissing ass, you will do well with him!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! For the first time ever, everything on a thread is truly accurate. I’ll add my own: he loves to tell you about how he was the NSD at Salix, even highlights it on his LinkedIn page. He was the “interim” for a brief time when the NSD left
    And then they passed him over. This is the most out of control ego I’ve ever seen. Run!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Just pretend you’re hanging on every word. Also be aware of the ass kissers he surrounds himself with, especially Angela and Troy from Texas. If they end up there, they’re his little pathetic spies.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. So spot on. You must’ve worked with him or for him.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True dat.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this person?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good question. Not sure either

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You all need to move on...he' gone, he was an egomaniac, had all the best ideas and now he is spreading his made blood somewhere else. There are many more important issue here, let's work on those

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you need to STFU. I’ll post what I want, where I want, when I want. Oh I get it. You’re him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, perfect

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although I was subject to JB antics and ego, I agree time to move on. He is gone and causing havoc else where. This angry will prevent you from doing your best and moving forward. Life is a circle, it will one day catch up with him. I think we should concentrate on dealing with our so called seinior management here. Or else move on, many people have

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if u think u should move on, then do. Either way, stfu about what the rest of us should do.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who?