Job openings

Discussion in 'Cangene BioPharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are the job openings?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are very desperate, i would not bother. Its an awful place to work

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes it so awful? Details please.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No bonus, products are dead and no future. Stay away!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You only want a job here if you have no other options. Just don't expect any money beyond the salary and a great deal of micromanaging as they look for reaosons no one will use the product.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an understatement. Take a look at the fact that all management is white males. If you fit the profile you may have a chance.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but all white managers has nothing to do with the failure that is happening here at Cangene. The micromanagement is due to the lack of experience above the managers. It comes down to selling a dead product. Baxter wounded the product and Cangene finished it off with a deadly blow. You only need to look at sales for the last 12 months. The poster is correct only expect your base salary here. After sometime you will be making less then your base salary.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you make less than your base salary?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medical deductible, no sick days, depreciation on your vehicle, no raise. Anything else?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but to be fair that is happening with every single job in America for the past 4 years...that is even if you have a job and were not a victim of a layoff, downsizing, or a reorganization.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The top brass continues to make more as the worker bees continue to bust our hump. Seems fair doesnt it?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about being penalized for not having enough "unsolicited" medical affairs requests. Walking a very fine line on that one.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no fine line. Also, unsolicited MSL speaker programs. MSL's riding with reps? Isn't that a no no.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing and need some honest answers please!

After looking at the postings and then talking with a few docs...things are a little sketchy.

Can you confirm that only the top 2 reps receive a bonus? That's CRAZY! Also, the base salary i hear only goes up to $80k per year? That's extremely low for such a specialized sale.

The docs I talked to both confirmed products are dying with black box warnings and concerns with safety!

If all this is true...there is no way I can afford to leave my job no matter how bad I think it is...it looks worse at Cangene.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

their practice of forcing reps to get medical affairs requests is so far over the line! i think whistleblowers make enought to retire.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how long it will take them to look in the mirror and face the 50% turnover rate in the sales team! I bet it is higher by the end of summer!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they will go back to the original 6! Better yet, maybe they will get someone who has a clue to oversee the sales team. One who can motivate, has a clue what this industry is about and actually lead!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More bolt for the door. Is it a record that one only lasted a few weeks! If they don't get it by now there is no hope they will ever see who the problem is

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 out of 24 territories open as they head to Chicago next week. Will they be conducting interviews on site?