Joining Jazz

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Nov 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do all recruiters laugh when they see Jazz on your résumé?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any recruiter who laughs doesn't know about our high standard in the pharma industry! JD Power Award, as the best company in the pharma industry is something to be very proud of!
    Or perhaps the recruiter thinks it strange why you left Jazz Pharmaceuticals, or why you want to leave a company on the rise!
    Recently, we have terminated a few "misfits" here at Jazz. Maybe the recruiter knows this.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming back for more meat I see.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, At Jazz Pharmaceuticals we don't like terminating ANY employee. Taking away an opportunity that an individual has for an extended wonderful career path, is never a preferred method.
    But from time to time, termination of an employee remains the only choice available.
    This is what has happened over the recent month. Unhappiness, refusal to adhere to company policy, disrespect of company ownership and company values, have all contributed to employee upheaval here at Jazz.
    I'm truly very sorry your employment has been terminated. Perhaps if you had been more company oriented, you would not have been in this difficult situation. I wish you well!

LaToya Jazz

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are craving it. Open wide

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't help but feel for your family during this difficult transition period. Termination is never easy for anyone, especially the family members.
    I am most curious however, how a terminated employee such as yourself, finds it acceptable or reassuring to continue to post on a board operated by a company for which you no longer work! Aren't you the least bit embarrassed?
    You certainly have never denied you have been terminated! I believe there is at least some degree of "sorrow" for you from others who read your posts. Move on with your life.

LaToya Jazz

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bite me biatch. I could give 2 shits about your Anonymous rants. Unemployed suuuuure whatever you want to say to live in your fucked up delusional world.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Along with many others, I am very much embarrassed for you!! You are to be pitied.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir Sales& Board Member

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Down to the last drop. Clean those sloppy seconds up creeper.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just not difficult to see why you were terminated from Jazz. Obviously, you can't be helped!
    I feel so sorry for you (and your family). Pitiful.

LaToya Jazz

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yum yum down to the last drop. Get it all.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being a failure is obviously what defines you. Like everyone else at Jazz wonders, why would you spend any time on a board that no longer includes you!
    Ignoring your posts may be a wise thing to help you get through life. I worry about your future.
    I worry if you even have a future. Truthfully, I sometimes feel guilty about your termination. But I know by reading your posts, it had to be done.

LaToya Jazz

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading through the thread, seems that some high school kid is enjoying punking this person who is too self absorbed in their anonymous power trip to realize that this is indeed a public site. Nonetheless they deserve one another. 2 mindless people but at least one has being in high school as an excuse. Punk on!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe the amount of time some has devoted to posting As not only one but multiple fake people.

If you could count all of the posts it would equal days if not weeks.

What a waste of life

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Jazz pal where wasting space is an everyday thing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not easy being co- owner of a well- respected and prestigious pharmaceutical company. And we really try not to waste space, from field reps to home office personnel.
    Although we gain more respect in our industry every day, I'll be the first to admit we are still having "growing pains".
    If you are employed at Jazz Pharmaceuticals, my advice to you would be to go with the flow and continue to support our efforts. No other company in our industry has seen such a spurt in recent growth. No one works harder than Jermaine and I to try and keep our company on the rise.
    The recent industry award from J.D. Power clearly shows we are on the right track! Recognition continues to come our way. My advice to you all: Support our efforts by being the best representatives you can be, and stay on the winning team!!

LaToya Jazz

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it love or lust or you just a stalker? Anonymous life of yours points to lust and stalking. Hahahahahahaha

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No point in responding anymore.
    Your lack of intellegence is something all our employees marvel at!
    I am truly embarrassed to know somehow you were once hired by Jazz Pharmaceuticals. It is a relief you no longer work for us!

LaToya Jazz

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop trying to assume the position for me. You ain't get none of dat from me. Creeper

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ding dong the wicked witch is dead.