laid off Cluster 2 Reps... How is the job search going?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please share your wisdom!

Signed,

Pfired cluster 2 member

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you wish you didn't get Pfired! Enjoy your crummy device job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Food Courier!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're still hanging around Pharma it is just a matter of time before you're out of a job. Keep that in mind. You'll be begging for a devise sales position in a matter of months.
    Good luck to you.
    Your immaturity makes it obvious that you'll be looking for a long time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a burning fire is growing inside me, i feel loved for the first time

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHHA......This is THE funniest post ever!!!

Left Pfizer after a Hall of Fame Career (yes, please flame) and currently in Medical Device sales where I have made $300K+ last couple of years. FUNNY thing is my college buddy is making $500K plus a year as the GM for a Lexus dealership. Car sales, like most real sales, pays for performance. Yes, his quality of life sucks, but he does make bank...AND drives a demo.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad cluster 2 got wacked!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great Response, Money follows performance. Your average pharma rep does not get that or simply can not perform in a real sales position. Sales is not for everybody but those who can, perform find working in devices, cars, commodities ect. much more satisfying and with bigger paydays.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this post, but regardless, Id like to see them make that kind of cash selling GM or Ford

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life's great! Sitting here on the beach in Hawaii with free social healthcare and other state subsidy benefits while you working stiffs taxes went up. WooHoo!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going great, thanks for asking. New job, new company, great bonus plan. How are things at Pfizer, Cluster 1? Arms sore from backstabbing the rest of Cluster 2 yet? They are your competition, you know, for when they whack you and have to place you all again at the end of the year

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all losers......a car defines your status, success, etc.? Are you shitting me?
    So, when you clowns reach 50....no job.....no savings....no pension.....you'll have your car to live in and cuddle up to every night.

At least one of you is smart enough to buy the 2 yr. old used ...excuse me, certified, pre-owned car. That's bullshit too...dealer takes the car on trade or auction, washes, maybe waxes it, shines the tires, and puts it on the lot like any other USED car, overprices it due to the ""550 point check", and sells it to suckers like you; but it is still better than buying new and getting really screwed.

By the way, I drive a 10 yr. old Honda Accord and it gets me to the same places your car does.

NO car payments, insurance savings, gas savings all invested/saved. I'm out of here if I make it to 55 and will live quite comfortably.....maybe even buy a new Honda!

Enjoy your rides, and when you look back at all the money you wasted, you'll kick yourself.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are incredibly eloquent. Are you able to speak more than a couple of sentences without profanity, or is your vocabulary that pitifully limited, wise, frugal, car driver?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer. What a Cluster F&%#!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HONDA ACCORD? Snnkkkxxx...I bought my wife a 6 year old Mercedes E350 for less than a 3 year old Camry. We use the car as a write off for her business.

Agreed that CPO is a marketing ploy, and allows dealers to up-charge 3-5K. WHICH, by the way, is about as much as dealers make on new cars.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most have not gotten job offers.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. I was laid off and it's tough out there. Be thankful if you still have a good paying job.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BE OUT 2 1/2 YEARS WITH NO INTERVIEWS IN OVER A YEAR

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I LOVE it when people with 20 years say "all I have to do is make it another 10 years, and then..."
    NUMBSKULLS: you are not going to make it to retirement. OK? Look around you at meetings. What percentage of the senior-level reps and managers that started in the 80s early 90s are still here? Jeesh, wake the heck up! ATS, FFO, the big cuts of 2011 and 2012 were designed to clip those with high salaries and high usage of medical claims.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest