Launch!!!

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Show time Folks...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is the launch?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of an idiot would sell phen-phen again?? You people will get your asses sued off once the first person dies while taking this cocktail pill - two old drugs combined, one of which is speed. The attorneys are lining up for you guys right now.

You have to be a jerk to work for a company like this! Your CEO stammered while trying to explain how it works while live on CNBC. Unbelievable!! Anything for money these days.

Here's a hint......Try diet and exercise! If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is! This company will be broke before long.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dec 15th if we are lucky

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, the CafePharma Vivus board has been infiltrated by a lot of short sellers who are currently shorting Vivus stock. The person who is talking about Fen-Phen, and the person who is talking about a Dec 15th launch, are both probably a Vivus short.

They both know that Qsymia will be launching very soon. They also know that Phentermine was approved by the FDA in 1953 (over 59 years ago), and Topiramate was approved in 1996 (over 16 years ago). Both of these drugs have well-documented, and well-established safety records.

They have absolutely no interest in a job with Vivus, and are only here to spread rumors, fear and misinformation. They are not really a candidate for any job with Vivus. Their only objective here is to create fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD). They are only pretending that they have been interviewed for job, offered a job, or they turned down a job offer.

I would ignore any person who is not posting questions or information about job opportunities with Vivus.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I got the job and now after the meeting, I am wondering just what I have gotten myself into.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you feel that way?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your worries? The company seems solid. A little full of themselves. But, what exec team isnt?
    What worries you about the launch??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Short

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got yourself into a huge mess just wait and see. When you go out and start asking docs to gets patients to pay 160.00 or more upfront for this med you will see a lot of blank stares. I interviewed and the dumbass RD said ladies pay more than that for botox so we will rock this thing. Good luck, you will need it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh, so you did NOT get the job. No wonder you know so much....

Keep bringing the keen insights, loser.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep my job as a actual employee of an actual pharma company and you think I am the loser Mr contract rep. Ha!! Virtually ever one associated with this loser gig was unemployed so congrats on locking down this one year job.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you talking about launch and launch meetings when it hasn't even occurred?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You interviewed for THIS job, you idiot.

Guess that actual job in an actual pharma company must doing really paying off for that sparkling career of yours!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract is no career Ace, it is called temp work. I did interview for a manger spot with Vivius not for a joke of a temp job as a rep.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you did not get the job, Ace.

Funny, you have such a great attitude - I can tell you are a real leader.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is launch? How much? I am on board and am bored...fat and sassy! Please tell...is this really going to cost the doc upfront? And then I pay him? I have very good insurance and am sure it will be on my plan. You reps are so funny! Just give the facts to the public, now that your little CP has been busted! Like I said you all are so funny! Also is it ok for my doc to write the generics...will I get the same results? Just asking?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think this is going to be a blockbuster priced at $135.62 per month (mid dose) and at $183.90 per month (high dose). Besides big papa J&J is going to be after you protecting what belongs to him. Bad baby!!! Stealing from papa J&J!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had botox and it only cost me $135...this is going to last me for 6 months. I will have this same doc write me the generic form of you weight loss drug..so excited!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The generics of this drug is going to do great. You give all the clinical data for the doc to write the generic. Good luck guys you are going to need it.