Law Abiding Citizens

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2014 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go take a long walk off a short pier.
    As an LCM with several years experience, I should have been offered the call center manager position instead of having to take my ample skills elsewhere. Then everyone would have a job longer.
    I should've been a shoe in.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're childish rant prove you are anything but a true professional. Industry experience aside, you lack the professionalism to run a coffee shop.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish there was a like button!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I"

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those bonuses were earned by the lcm and their staff. They deserve it and holding off paying it out for up to 75 days ,shows how much of a flake Rotech is.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens when all VA contracts disappear, just a matter of time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

instead you got a shoe in the rear,probly the one smart thing rotech ever did

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of negative stuff happening but you gotta admit they gave back today to the sales reps... I understand it's not the end all be all but it's forward motion that those of us who are sticking around in hopes that we make it are happy to see... If they do read these threads, keep the forward and positive motion coming... Maybe we can recover, just sayin... Please don't insult me if you disagree my outlook is not for everyone and I understand that....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now a sales contest! Good things just keep on happening.. Lol!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck at that! We have about pissed off every referral source with out 10pm rolling walker deliveries.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go Rotech! Roll out a new and exciting contest and ad the condition that if an entry is failed to be obtained, progressive discipline may result ?!?! Under the current circumstances it would have been better to leave that condition out this time. You have taken most or all if the tools and services away, want more sales and if you can't get them, not only do you not win the contest you tried to but you'll be written up. You can't make this shit up! Get a new pr firm!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people at the location need to support your SR to help obtain goals.
    At the same time, you need to "push" your SR. Your livelihood is in their hands.
    Everyone works together for the common good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about! This is the biggest obstacle to growing locations in this industry as a SR whether it be Lincare, Apria, PP, and especially at Rotech. Being a rep in this industry is almost impossible at this point unless you have a "special situation" market which is rare. That is the non pollyanna "looks good on paper" like your statement does but the truth of the industry and situation of reimbursements and not ticking off referal sources and patients.

If a SR does well then in doing so they will make money wise 5x what a CSR or PST does and increase those peoples workload 5x also. And what additional incentive do these CSR and PSTs get for 5x the work? NOTHING! And, how much direct control do you have over these people? Thats right, ZERO. And, of course these people will be angry about having to work much harder so that the SR can make 5x as much as they do and get all the credit and they get NOTHING for the additonal work other then a bunch of stress. And this includes the LCM because they are putting the SR way above them financially also and increasing their work load and stress in a big way.

The marketers should have been put in charge of the locations way back to remedy this because the people who grow the business need to be able to control the process and cogs in the wheel directly. But of course, I guess you can just add this to the pile of all those "wise" decisions that have lead to the current situation at Rotech. Most LCMs would have a hard time being able to learn to sell effectively but many Sales Reps are smart enough to be able to learn how to do basic ops and be able to manage that side with the help of the AM. Plus, if a good rep leaves or an LCM leaves, which one affects the business more? Markets take years to develop business wise but you can have a new LCM or Center Manager up and running in a matter of 6 months and self sufficient. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the reality of all big companies in this industry and the barriers at pretty much all the companies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU PEOPLE? That demeaning statement pretty much says it all as far as managements view of each person as an individual at Rotech. Wow.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people in management need to get a clue, she acted more like the LCM when the position holds no more authority than a PST or CSR, look at the chain of command. For them to scold us on our performance or duties went thru one ear and out the other.

Push her out the door; the patients have a choice of who they choose for their provider. Most Sales Reps have covered all the doctors and referral sources in their areas. Unless a new doctor starts a practice there is no new business. Your livelihood depends on the reputation of the company and the decisions that management makes on how the company operates and performs.

I agree. You do need work together for the good of the company and make it work for everyone

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are now in control of your own demise.
    11 reasons Rotech will fail.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How unfortunate the BOD is not put to the same test.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey all Sales Reps is this the worst incentive package you have ever heard. Can you imagine what a respected top notch sales consultant or motivational speaker would say to this contest. Go and earn your sales points.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its down right pitiful. Every year it gets worse, contests and pay. Expect more with less. That's the corp way.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what are the details of the contest?