Layoffs

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

80 ppl in No America being laid off

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

200 total. Wow

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conference call going on now! Liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for new job now folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start looking now folks! This ship is sunk!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listening to call now................I'm calling a recruiter

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I am buying any of this...........................

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^^

You are an idiot, I hope your recruiter can find you a job, maybe at Striker or KCI. The reality is that DME companies are being squeezed by the current environment. I would rather get this over with now, than wait until it gets worse and have a panic situation with rash decisions being made. JG is no dummy and he sees the writing on the wall, I think he is only trying to minimize the damage from a gloomy outlook in our sector. 200 people lost their jobs today, show a little respect by appreciating the job you have instead of bashing the hand that feeds you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's the idiot? Drink more kool-aid................

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, blame the DME environment, not the greedy, overpaid executives that are making millions while they lay off the real workers.................

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to see so much negativity about a wonderful company with a very positive mission

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Yeah right

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, thank you Hill-Rom executive

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonderful. Now that's funny.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went through way too many layoffs at this place. Watching such decent people go only to be replaced by the hot shot new executive. In fact there were probably as many layoffs as there was new CEO's and Presidents. Yawn, same ol same ol. If you are reading this and have just been laid off, you have been blessed with a new horizon. Grab this chance and run with it, I guarantee within the next two months, you will feel a new spring in your step. It will take some time to get over the wounds though, but they too will heal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 100% right!!!! EVERYONE needs to get on the same page and see it for what it is and I think 99.9% of the employees do but there are always a few that are trying to climb the ladder...kiss, kiss, company, company.....but.....if you end up sleeping with dogs then ultimately YOU will get fleas!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya,ya....but if you were laid off then you would sing a different tune. But that would be different wouldn't it because then it would affect YOU! Keep in mind that someday YOU could be down sized too so have a HEART and think on the human side!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep...hurts so good

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. I need that kind of payday. Once would be fine let alone year after year.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest