Linzess Training

Discussion in 'Aptalis' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2014 at 10:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone please post the questions/answers to the Linzess training that is due. WTF, why in the he// would the folks who are not going through have to take these tests? Idiotic and just plain mean.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For whatever it's worth, at least you can put "Linzess trained" on your resume.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Linzess Trained." What a badge of honor! From what I understand the test is different each time. But may I add...whoever created the test was either an idiot or didn't have command of the English language! There are more misspelled words and grammatical errors. Seems like a STELLAR place to start a new career!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what we're competing with.

"Candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in outside business to business sales with a proven track record of success".

I agree that everyone deserves a chance, but paaallleeeeeaaassse!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a bunch of morons. we are all being let go, but no one has told us. have to wait until the 14th, like that's some kind of a magic day! East Coast already knows and has been kept up-to-date. we still have to study for Linzess rather than being in the field to try and "double our bonus". this company and management is a complete joke. shameful and very embarrassing
    to be part of this. extremely unprofessional!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with the 14th?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you Aptalis folks don't know the calendar of events, I suggest you get a hold of your manager or Zone Manager ASAP. Even on the weekend, if necessary. They at least owe you that. The dates and timelines have already been set as far as being checked out by a 3rd party. Closing of storage, last PDMA count, and the collection of company property, and vehicle pick up by ARI. I think we might get to keep the printer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post the timeline. A lot of people are in the dark.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zone Manager is MIA!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't know what's going on at this point, it's on your manager for not telling you or being checked out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we are all "checked out" at this point. We are all on the loosing end.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel like I'm a winner! I have a job lined up and just waiting to complete Craptalis first. I'm only saying this to let you know that there IS life outside of this place. Good luck to you all (minus the backstabbers).

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creepy ....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

crawlers