Longevity Bonuses?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Feb 10, 2017 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember way back when they hired me that they told me we would all be getting longevity bonuses for being loyal to the company. My DM says we're getting them, but Marti and MY have to decide how much they are. But he said they would be big! Has anyone else heard what amounts they might be? On thing about staying here: They treat you real right if you are loyal to them. I feel bad for all the stupid reps that jumped ship.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They pay you to leave due to longevity; it is called PIP.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it is part of the "new" business model. Get rid of expensive employees.

Put all money into managed care contracts, see sales grow if product is good.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Na na. At the Boston meeting Marti said that only certain regions and districts were deemed worthy of it. So you might not be getting the bonus but a PIP. Boston teams are getting the bulk of the payout, averaging around 25 thousand a rep. Not a bad way to start off the year!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CSO reps will be mentored and led by the legacy reps that Marti knows are good and are secure. I got the 411 from my DM and he is tight with Marti.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget the fucked up goals and lack of accurate reporting before the PIPs. Also the team discussions without you being invited, maritz point exclusion, nasty FCRs QBRs and year ends. Nobody can fuck them over like JnJ & Janssen. They have had plenty of experience. By the year end, a legacy rep will be one with greater than two years seniority. A bad business model that was rolled out by bad people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooooo happy I work in the northeast. We love it here. Management here does one thing extremely well and that is to take care of the real talent. You have no one to blame but yourself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What people forget is that everyone at Janssen does not work at biotech,

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it all Janssen now?