Manager hires are a joke

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good reps = $120,000? you do realize that every company is laughing at you right now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, every company? Those are the facts Moron. Now go try to do something productive for the new year besides posting your bull crap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so much fun when SM gets fired up. Your posts always amuse me. Go choke on another speech.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to kick your ass!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. I am in Patient Care. I will earn $150k this year. Best Division of Conmed. Everyone trying to get into PC.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott just laid off 700 sales reps so what do you have say now Mr. Know it All???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By Matthew Perrone, The Associated Press | January 25, 2012

WASHINGTON - Medical device and drugmaker Abbott Laboratories said Wednesday it will lay off 700 employees as part of ongoing restructuring efforts.

A company spokeswoman said most of the layoffs will affect employees who manufacture the company's heart stents and diagnostic tests

Know the facts before you write something. IDIOT!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.ripoffreport.com/colleges-and-universities/elite-medical-sales/elite-medical-sales-recruiting-13c3e.htm

MSC Certificate vs. Masters Degree-- a False ROI Argument

Medical Sales College (MSC) will probably continue to tell prospective students that the return on investment (ROI) from a MSC certificate exceeds that of most masters degrees.

Questions that immediately come to mind are:

1) How did they calculate this claim? (They didn't, of course. It's just another unverifiable MSC assertion.)

2) Can I transfer credits from a MSC certificate towards a masters or Ph.d? (No, since MSC is a non-accredited, for-profit school.)

3) Can a MSC certificate be used for other jobs? (MBAs can be used for many other positions including medical and pharmaceutical sales, but a MSC certificate is specific to medical sales.)

4) Why doe EliteMed-MSC keep using unverifiable claims? (You be the judge on this one.)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey idiot. Abbott layoffs were all manufacturing positions in california RR is still there. I mean c'mon. Even your post said employees WHO MANUFACTURE DEVICES.

Conmed is a great starting point if you can survive that pressure and management you can succeed almost anywhere. But you have to be good enough to survive. The best compliment of a Conmed rep is his ability to land a great job totally on his own without a threat of being pushed out. I give you CT, BP, BS, MT, RR, and the man himself RJ. BEST OF THE BEST.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is RJ? Zach is a good manager and I am sure he was a good rep. He is the only manager I would work for. I still love the videos by BS even though I never got to meet him, his selling videos should be training. I heard SM destroys them as fast as he finds them since BS now works for the competition.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone do medical sales college? I know many in the field, including myself, and not ONE needed this. What person falls for such a scam?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone in ConMed hire from Medical Sales College? I also heard it is a scam.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hire from off the street

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We hire new grads who don't know the business or the taste of success. Like me

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you sucked Sess?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is so old yet so relevant.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They only do what they are told to do. Blaming managers is naive. The ceo tells them how to sustain the clusterf**k as is. :eek:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lazy and fat is a good description for some of them. They walk around and eat a lot when they're not in their cubicle doing "work". If another land whale gets a managerial position..........

[​IMG]

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We can do without that extra large Harvey Weinstein looking team leader. He's disrespectful and immature. Can someone tell this guy he needs more tattoos to look tough. I was under the impression he's only helping out pmo until we get a REAL team leader.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was kicked out the air force because he was eating all the m.r.e.'s

That's why he's still clearly constipated.