1. IMPORTANT: In the next few weeks, we will be upgrading the message board software. We expect minimal downtime during the upgrade, and we will attempt to complete this during low-traffic hours. We will post an exact time several days ahead of the switch.

In preparation for the upgrade, we will be performing board maintenance, such as moving boards to Lost Civilizations where appropriate. Lost Civilizations is a category for companies that have either been dissolved or acquired. The boards serve as both an archive of the old company posts, as well as a place for former employees to reminisce or reconnect, as they will remain open for posting. We may also remove some board threads that have been inactive for several years.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmaker International

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone here ever google Matchmaker International? I did.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bronco and Little man grandpa venture

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also googled just the name of this guy. One of your DVPs, huh?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

International huh? Curious, Is Jared the ex subway guy one of their clients? Makes a perfect trio. JMHO

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone must google this guy and his matchmaking business.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In fact, I'd encourage everyone to google all of the sales dealership. You can find all the starting info and names at linkedin.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahaha That explains this:

Opportunity:
    At Castle Medical.....

Minimum Requirements:
    2 to 5 years of Sales experience in the healthcare industry with at least one of the following: 2 years of intangible sales experience; dating service, membership sales, insurance or timeshare sales

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AND.....YOU MUST BE MALE! Strong successful females need not apply! JMO

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice Job Lou! Read the last sentence.

Matchmaker International
    Matchmaker International Contacts & Informations
    Posted: [​IMG] MYSTI STOKES
    SCAM!!!
    Complaint Rating: [​IMG]
    Contact information:
    MATCHAMKER INTERNATIONAL
    7000 LEE HWY. STE. 800
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    United States
    Phone: 423-499-0050
    IF YOU ARE CONTACTED BY MATCHMAKER INTERNATIONAL TRYING TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU TO COME TO THEIR OFFICE FOR AN INTERVIEW...HANG UP!!! THIS COMPANY IS A FULL BLOWN SCAM. THEY BAIT PEOPLE IN WHO HAVE USED AN ONLINE DATING SITE, OR WENT TO ONE OF THE AREA WEBSITES (THERE ARE SIGNS POSTED IN THE GROUND) DEPENDING ON THE AREA YOU LIVE IN. ONCE THEY GET YOU IN THE DOOR THEY WILL TRY TO CHARGE YOU $2500 TO $10,000 FOR A MEMBERSHIP. YOU WILL NOT BE MATCHED WITH QUALITY PEOPLE AS THEY CLAIM, BUT RATHER THE SAME PEOPLE YOU COULD MATCH YOURSELF WITH. THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING THIS SCAM IN SEVERAL STATES AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS. THEY ARE A MEMBER OF THE BBB, WHOM THEY HAVE IN THEIR POCKET, ONCE A BBB COMPLAINT IS ESTABLISHED IT IS QUICKLY SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM OR YOU WILL BE OUT SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR NOTHING.
    I AM NOT NOW NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A CLIENT, I WAS THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR!!! THEY RUN YOUR CREDIT TO SEE HOW MUCH IF ANY YOU HAVE ON CREDIT CARDS THEN THEY ASK YOU WHAT IS IN YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT, THEY WANT IT ALL AND THIS IS HOW THEY SIZE YOU UP SO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN GET FROM YOU. THEN AFTER YOU BECOME A MEMBER, BEFORE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SEEYOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, THEY CALL YOU TO "UP-GRADE" YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR EVEN MORE MONEY. I HAVE ENCLOSED THE UP-GRADE SCRIPT.

UPGRADE SCRIPT

HI (NAME), IM SO GLAD I GOT A HOLD OF YOU!
    I JUST HAD A MAN OF WOMEN CALL AND TELL ME
    THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED THROUGH US AND HE
    OR SHE WANTS TO SELL THEIR EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
    FOR ONLY _________!!! THIS IS A 5,000 DOLLAR MEMBERSHIP WHICH INCLUDES ____________. YOU WOULD REALLY BENEFIT FROM IT. I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE WHO WOULD WANT IT BUT JANE OR JENNIFER TOLD ME TO CALL YOU FIRST BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WILL WANT IT! WE CAN RUN IT ON THE CREDIT CARD YOU PAID WITH IF YOU LIKE!

TIPS FOR UPGRADING:
    ALWAYS SOUND SUPER EXCITED ON THE PHONE
    NEVER LET SOMEONE “THINK ABOUT” IT- TELL THEM YOU HAVE OTHERS WHO WANT IT
    MAKE THEM FEEL OBLIGATED TO DO IT BECAUSE JANE OR JENNIFER THOUGHT OF THEM FIRST
    GET A CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD BY PHONE- IF THEY ONLY HAVE A CHECK OR CASH- TELL THEM YOU HAVE A FEW LADIES OR GENTLEMEN IN MIND THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW THEM AND GET THEM IN THAT DAY OR OFFER TO MEET THEM SOMEWHERE-IF THEY SAY THEY WILL BE IN THE NEXT DAY-THEY WON’T!
    ALWAYS FEEL OUT AN UPGRADE FORM
    THEY MUST SIGN CC SLIP BY FRIDAY OR NO COMMISSION- YOU CAN MEET THEM, FAX IT TO THEM, WHATEVER IT TAKES!
    ALWAYS START PRICE HIGH, YOU CAN ALWAYS GO DOWN- IF YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN’T TALK THEM INTO THE ORIGINAL PRICE, ASK THEM TO COUNTER OFFER, TELL THEM ALL THE LADY OR GENTLEMAN CAN DO IS SAY NO- THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL PAY IF YOU ASK!
    THE LAST VOICE THE CLIENT HEARS BEFORE YOU GET PAID GETS THE COMMISSION- THERE IS NO “ IVE BEEN WORKING ON THAT ONE”
    NO HOLDING ON TO FILES YOUR TRYING TO UPGRADE, EITHER GET IT RIGHT THEN OR IT IS A LOSS
    UPGRADES ARE PART OF YOUR JOB

THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY IS LOIUS PARAVATE.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice job Lou! Read the last sentence.

Matchmaker International
    Matchmaker International Contacts & Informations
    Posted: [​IMG] MYSTI STOKES
    SCAM!!!
    Complaint Rating: [​IMG]
    Contact information:
    MATCHAMKER INTERNATIONAL
    7000 LEE HWY. STE. 800
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    United States
    Phone: 423-499-0050
    IF YOU ARE CONTACTED BY MATCHMAKER INTERNATIONAL TRYING TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU TO COME TO THEIR OFFICE FOR AN INTERVIEW...HANG UP!!! THIS COMPANY IS A FULL BLOWN SCAM. THEY BAIT PEOPLE IN WHO HAVE USED AN ONLINE DATING SITE, OR WENT TO ONE OF THE AREA WEBSITES (THERE ARE SIGNS POSTED IN THE GROUND) DEPENDING ON THE AREA YOU LIVE IN. ONCE THEY GET YOU IN THE DOOR THEY WILL TRY TO CHARGE YOU $2500 TO $10,000 FOR A MEMBERSHIP. YOU WILL NOT BE MATCHED WITH QUALITY PEOPLE AS THEY CLAIM, BUT RATHER THE SAME PEOPLE YOU COULD MATCH YOURSELF WITH. THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING THIS SCAM IN SEVERAL STATES AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS. THEY ARE A MEMBER OF THE BBB, WHOM THEY HAVE IN THEIR POCKET, ONCE A BBB COMPLAINT IS ESTABLISHED IT IS QUICKLY SWEPT UNDER THE RUG. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM OR YOU WILL BE OUT SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR NOTHING.
    I AM NOT NOW NOR HAVE I EVER BEEN A CLIENT, I WAS THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR!!! THEY RUN YOUR CREDIT TO SEE HOW MUCH IF ANY YOU HAVE ON CREDIT CARDS THEN THEY ASK YOU WHAT IS IN YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT, THEY WANT IT ALL AND THIS IS HOW THEY SIZE YOU UP SO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN GET FROM YOU. THEN AFTER YOU BECOME A MEMBER, BEFORE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SEEYOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED, THEY CALL YOU TO "UP-GRADE" YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR EVEN MORE MONEY. I HAVE ENCLOSED THE UP-GRADE SCRIPT.

UPGRADE SCRIPT

HI (NAME), IM SO GLAD I GOT A HOLD OF YOU!
    I JUST HAD A MAN OF WOMEN CALL AND TELL ME
    THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED THROUGH US AND HE
    OR SHE WANTS TO SELL THEIR EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
    FOR ONLY _________!!! THIS IS A 5,000 DOLLAR MEMBERSHIP WHICH INCLUDES ____________. YOU WOULD REALLY BENEFIT FROM IT. I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE WHO WOULD WANT IT BUT JANE OR JENNIFER TOLD ME TO CALL YOU FIRST BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WILL WANT IT! WE CAN RUN IT ON THE CREDIT CARD YOU PAID WITH IF YOU LIKE!

TIPS FOR UPGRADING:
    ALWAYS SOUND SUPER EXCITED ON THE PHONE
    NEVER LET SOMEONE “THINK ABOUT” IT- TELL THEM YOU HAVE OTHERS WHO WANT IT
    MAKE THEM FEEL OBLIGATED TO DO IT BECAUSE JANE OR JENNIFER THOUGHT OF THEM FIRST
    GET A CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD BY PHONE- IF THEY ONLY HAVE A CHECK OR CASH- TELL THEM YOU HAVE A FEW LADIES OR GENTLEMEN IN MIND THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW THEM AND GET THEM IN THAT DAY OR OFFER TO MEET THEM SOMEWHERE-IF THEY SAY THEY WILL BE IN THE NEXT DAY-THEY WON’T!
    ALWAYS FEEL OUT AN UPGRADE FORM
    THEY MUST SIGN CC SLIP BY FRIDAY OR NO COMMISSION- YOU CAN MEET THEM, FAX IT TO THEM, WHATEVER IT TAKES!
    ALWAYS START PRICE HIGH, YOU CAN ALWAYS GO DOWN- IF YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN’T TALK THEM INTO THE ORIGINAL PRICE, ASK THEM TO COUNTER OFFER, TELL THEM ALL THE LADY OR GENTLEMAN CAN DO IS SAY NO- THEY WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL PAY IF YOU ASK!
    THE LAST VOICE THE CLIENT HEARS BEFORE YOU GET PAID GETS THE COMMISSION- THERE IS NO “ IVE BEEN WORKING ON THAT ONE”
    NO HOLDING ON TO FILES YOUR TRYING TO UPGRADE, EITHER GET IT RIGHT THEN OR IT IS A LOSS
    UPGRADES ARE PART OF YOUR JOB

THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY IS LOIUS PARAVATE.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That time when Rob talked about his successful start up track record, just to find out that he ran a scam of a matchmaking company. While also managing a "crew" to capitalize on the millions allocated towards the gulf shore clean up...just to find out that the company closed its doors within a year.

That other time when Lou claimed to know anything about the medical industry.

That other time when an unsuccessful chriropractor was hired as a DVP for a laboratory, called himself a Doctor and lead a territory with the highest turnover in the history of the company, just to be promoted as the National Accpunts Manager.

Then theres that HR manager who has no degree, the CFO who was hired to pay off lawsuits from all the past employees, and don't get me started on the Sales trainer....OMG!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a sales trainer?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You HAVE TO google this guy's name. One of your Divisional Vice Presidents, am I right?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Castle left off: used car sales mentality persons are promoted to management.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You couldn't make his stuff up. Put his name in the google search engine and you'll know what I'm talking about.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is placed in a mentor position at Castle.... Speaks volumes about rob and Scott's mentality. Seems they don't have a clue. Not in the medical space anyway. Too funny. How's the recruiting going?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a feeling that they know exactly what they're doing. Jmho. Did everyone GOOGLE the "matchmakers" full name? Wtf?!

18. anbonymous

anbonymous Guest

This guy is the Darling of scott and rob. I'm not talking about looks alone. The few women tm's left want him and the men want to be him. LP

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you google him yet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FROM MMI forum

ACTUALLY I WAS NOT FIRED I QUIT BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM AND I RATHER ENJOY BEING ABLE TO LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR, AND LOU PARAVATE IS A SICK SICK BASTARD WHO GETS OFF ON PREYING ON HIS EMPLOYEES. EMPLOYEES 30 YEARS HIS JUNIOR.

EVERYONE ON HERE WHO IS POSTING HOW GREAT THEY ARE... FUNNY, YOU ALL WORK FOR LOU. HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK PEOPLE REALLY ARE? CERTAINLY NOT AS STUPID AS YOU I HOPE! 1 IN MAYBE 500 COUPLES GETS MARRIED THROUGH THIS OPERATION, SO DROP THE B.S..

SUE ME MR. "UNTOUCHABLE" PARAVATE. YOU'VE DONE EVERYTHING ELSE. SEXUAL HARASSMENT, STEALING MY CAR, FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT TO HAVE ME PUT IN JAIL, THREATENING TO CUT MY THROAT. PLEASE PLEASE SUE ME. I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO TAKE YOU ON IN A COURT OF LAW. NO ARBITRATION CLAUSE HERE BUDDY!!!

GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE ACTUALLY HAS BALLS ENOUGH TO CALL YOU OUT HUH? SORRY I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR 6 EX-WIVES(THAT USED TO BE YOUR EMPLOYEES) THAT YOU CAN BUY OFF, NICE TRY THOUGH.