MC & JS

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 9, 2019 at 12:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok you need to understand what is happening here. No vary I agreed to buy xiidra and take the Salesforce. That doesn't mean they'll keep you. If you think they'll take everyone your naive as fuck. You're being fed shit

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, X sold for a 10x multiple. That = premium. Guess math wasn’t your strong subject either. Go back to ordering subway sandwiches for techs and leave the math and important stuff to people with actual brains.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when i was a kid i agreed to buy my friends baseball card set. He would only sell the whole set. Once i had the set i took out rhe important cards I wanted and then threw out the rest.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10x multiplier and what do I get? I might have a job in 6 months! Execs are the only ones profiting so of course they’ll tell us anything. They have no soul. I don’t want to be with a product or company that has to throw retention bonuses out just to try to lure people to hang on. Bottom line: do what you think is best. I’m out of here. Xiidra is not profitable in a one-product bag..never has been and never will be. Throw X in a bag with 2 other products and it makes sense. Synergies are always discussed in a purchase.... what is the synergy here? People! You and I! Don’t be stupid!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See you later, no one cares you entitled fuckbag. No Soul? You have zero perspective on how things work. You won’t be missed

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slice it how you want; the math doesn’t make sense. No way they keep 400 of us for very long! They bought Xiidra to make money, not to make people happy! Half of the Xiidra sales team has turned over so its not like we bring deep Ophthalmology experience or relationships anyway.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself you sausage smuggler

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP with the negative comments!! We are now Novartis reps and it is up to us to sell the bejeavous out of Xiidra!! Get with the program!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually still takeda

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

M&J have done little to make Shire a better place. Easy to blame Perry and Flem. M is such as a smooth-talker, he could sell shit as chocolate. I look forward to new leadership with Novartis. Some of the above responses are assuredly corporate ass-kisses who are too close to M that they have have lost their ability to see any other point of view other than what they've been told.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On point!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On point ok I will

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so stupid. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Is this KK or BD? Sounds like something that would come out of their ignorant ass

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s got to be BD. Moron!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please explain how Mike has made this a better place; Trust? Culture? Consistent IC? Any relevant managed care wins (or even an MC Team?), No. We have a F'ing FAM Team and Ask iiris. Brilliant. Stevie P as our IC guru, an overrated, over his head A-hole, Marketing, HA! CM is an incompetent weirdo, Dinner Slide sets suck, I could go on. Love the product, glad to see new owners have a shot at it. Bongs rule.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA! Makes sense that you are still at takeda and no one else would hire you. Too blind to see the changes MC has made, too incompetent to know how the company works and who does what. I hope they keep you and you don’t get any severance.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC May be the most humble leader I’ve been around. Go ahead and give him a call and have this conversation with him. Otherwise keep being a pussy and post on here anonymously.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my bonus at my new company I left Shire for. So nice to actually make a bonus again and be treated like an adult while earning it! The grass is greener.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So basically you never hit your goal and you are coming back here bragging about finally hitting one? Wait it was prob the new hire bonus from first qtr wasnt it lol.