Memorial Day Weekend Skype Zone Conference Call

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 25, 2018 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My spouse and children are so appreciative that we had a last minute, non-urgent zone conference Skype call to start the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
    We hope and pray we can have this again to start the July 4th and Labor Day holiday weekend too.
    Thank you Indivior Leadership for providing us this most incredible opportunity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to know you were at home for the call and not out working. Be thankful you have a job to take care of your family you twit. Grow up and loose the entitlement.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG. Dude- were you off today? If you’re off don’t take the call. If you’re working- work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for more of those from what we’ve heard

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did every zone have them or just the South?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Zones

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes- we’ll have more. Lack of communication is a constant complaint. And we have to pick up the pace of Sublocade adoption. Note the best practices you’re hearing. Try to replicate.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's that damn marketing dept.again. Psychos. Where did you get tweetl dee and tweetl dumb? They like the t words, used here a lot. Twit and twat, you know, those old farts dig that shit. Tittilates them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is and has been something fundamentally wrong here. Mgmt, marketing, hr, you name it
    I'm just done
    So very done with it all.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats fundamentally wrong is leadership. I’ve been here a long time and can’t hardly stand it another minute. What a freak show it has become.