MiMedx has a culture of honesty and integrity

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by anonymous, Aug 18, 2017 at 12:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder who applied those large grafts? The same thing was happening at the Long Island VA approx 5 yrs ago

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since Pete and Bill are gone, maybe Thornton knows

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One has to wonder if anything Pete says is true. His whole career seems to include fraud.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think the government is going to take too kindly about being over charged.
    I wonder how that is going to work out ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pete and Bill, any comment on why you chose to over charge the government?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One has to think the writing is on the wall. Those two scumbags are in deep, deep trouble

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are epifix micronized, amniofix injectable, and amniofix sports med all the same product but given different names and different prices to sell to different customers, with private clinics getting the cheapest price?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look no further than AmnioCord and EpiCord. Did Pete’s crack R&D team discover a second umbilical cord?

All the products are the same, over priced and are not novel.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once you peel this onion, what one finds is amazing. So much fraud, corruption. Remember all the denials from Pete, Bill and the rest of the gang. Indictments of VA physicians, overcharging the VA, fraudulent financials, fake studies, stock share count discreptencies, etc

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. All good here. Docs still love my products. Having record year. But thanks for addressing your concerns about former leadership.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is business at Eisenhower, Dorn VA, Greenville VA , El Paso VA, etc?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep all eyes and ears are the former Bard Boys !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MiMedx really pushes the mesh graph, especially in larger sizes. Are there any studies that show the same efficacy as compared to a graft without the holes?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have no idea. It’s only a way to cover bigger wounds without lowering their high prices on other grafts.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Pete is selling most of his MDXG stock. I’m guessing to find his defense

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BARD BOYS and the Spine less manager all fit in with this culture . The word is spreading about how you guys operate . This will be fun to watch

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Just like that, everyone at Mimedx is honest and never did anything like the others.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is interesting how employees blindly followed Little Pete and did whatever he instructed them to do. No matter how illegal, immoral and unethical these policies were. These same people claim to be of high moral character.

When money is involved , I guess all of those lofty principles go out the window.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All eyes and ears are on everyone !