MORE CUTS COMING - Soon

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2023 at 8:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it doesn’t matter your race creed or color

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You see all the woke minorities analyzing their work from home pilot bullshit

you will be out of a job soon so your hybrid work nonsense will not even be a discussion.

now go watch tv

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will this affect field sales?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supportive departments that are nothing but headcount to share sir false credit

cut them. You only have them because J&J does. You all are robots of ego and fake.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of these old birds in these supportive departments do absolutely nothing and get paid.
    Headcount to make a department look robust.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can will it affect sales! it should they got 15 people calling on the same damn customer I can't believe they can justify the headcount. just crazy for the customers having to deal with so many damn people walking through the door to basically talk about the same thing. Big changes are coming expect the world to be rocked!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all part of the artificial look to the investor community. The drugs in the bag are non impressive drops with saturated players. But Texas needs to be there own Hanover NJ so they can feel they are back again.

fraudville

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chop chop chop. So many entitled lazy yards at Alcon. Get rid of half these lazy entitled overpaid and overweight lards

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many weak fake sales reps do you need drying around and doing nothing. Their managers are total jack offs hiding at home pretending to win awards. It’s all Truman Show. Management so at so smart.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the layers of surgical field force having to talk themselves out cannibalism or their own products hilarious

alcon is the Target Home Depot of marketing. And the organization thrives on developing lesser.
    They cannot go anywhere else because you leveled them beyond the moon and Alcon is smart at one thing. Genius.

you don’t need much to handle anything at Alcon. Just look the part. Say the right things.
    Oh and if you are under qualified obese or GED student level

say thank you. Say I got picked out of the trash can and look at me now

because the blue suit is using you to look good and you are a winner for a quota of false care.

Oh so True. I have seen the reports

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no other way for the company to offset headwinds from inflation and strong USD.

They have set-up services organization to keep moving supporting line functions to low-cost locations (India, Mexico, Poland, and Malaysia).

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey as long as you catholic a Jew a Muslim and some minority hires in in department

All is good! Check the Alcon box ✅

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must cut supportive departments

Fluff everywhere. We don’t need internal followers and fake compliment people in the field with us. We don’t need someone trying to teach me performa tools. I mean how much ch do we spend on consultants

and we are entirely a self pay insurance model. Global market access. That multi million dollar expense is a waste of money. Go away with you “tools”. What a joke

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Departments that do not bring tangible value to the business will be wiped off in the next round of cuts.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well Market Access Reimbursement have been faking it for the 10 years I have been here. Pests

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership are a bunch of rocks. We all know most managers and reps are hanging out at pool doing nothing today. Most did that all week. Lazy bastards. Cut em all

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April 6th

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April 6th. Why wait. The free loader program is over

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on do they still have the misfit toys trying to bring fake value to sales.

what a group of misfits.