MOST worthless Interview EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 28, 2011 at 5:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-No company car. Not even a car allowance! $.56/mile gas reimbursement is all you get.

The recruiter sold me on the uncapped bonus, making it seem like it would make up for the lack of gas card, car, and low base. But it doesn't. Not in the least. I thought the integrity of the products would be enough to keep me motivated to work here, but it's not worth the stress. High turnover. Immature management. Offices calling you all day long because test results are taking over a month to receive. Not worth it!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire industry is a joke. Get a job doing something else unless you have little to no respect for yourself. There will be very few reps in 5 years so start a new career now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told that a fleet is coming - is that true or not?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh oh a fleet???? Hope its not the North Koreans

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because of your response I am just going to shoot myself. I can't live with the fact that you and I are the same species.

good day

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why dont you ask the DM you fucking shit??? All these questions can be answered by the DM and the rest, read the post you stuipd shit!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mind your own business, asshole, who the heck asked yuou for anything?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really. and what about the sprinkles?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All hail you, the king if cafepharma where I only you are allowed to post. Loser!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yuou are both myriad losers...sprinkles anyone?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed today with a complete MORON. A know-it-all manager from DC. What a poor representation he gives of Myriad. The other manager was nice and company seemed fine, but he washed up in the morning with eau-de-douchebag. Pity his AEs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People on this whole board are idiots who talk bad about every company listed on here. All the swearing, wow. These people have no goals, ambitions, don't own houses, multiple tatoos, etc. They have no clue in life and are drifters. I'm on here to find some valuable info on this company. Complainers, whiners and trailor trash.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the pattern....all posters applied for jobs and didn't get it or wasn't interested....There are assholes in every company on Café pharma...this board is no different....This company at the core is an overall great company and there is money to be made here.....unlike pharma.....may change...but this company is where you learn how to sell.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interview in a Chick- Fil- a if that tells you anything about the managers this company has working for them!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interviewed in a busy hotel restaurant amongst hotel guests which was fine however.... after two other two-hour interview sessions the uncomfortableness came when the wait staff repeatedly asked if we were ready to order - - the Restaurant manager finally came to our table and said, "Sir and Ma'am, if you are going to be here all day, you will either have to order something or we will have to charge you for use of the table since we have waiting customers..." The interviewing manager retorted, "Do what you have to do!"

At that moment, I knew this was not the company for me. The managers came off as second-rate and did not impress me or increase my desire to work for this company. In fact, their unprofessionalism and mediocrity immediately confirmed that I would not want to work for either of these two Northeast Myriad managers.

First impression = Second rate company with second rate management.

Unless you are very desperate for a job, I would steer clear of Myriad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is extremely unprofessional to conduct these interviews like they do. I was trying to avoid being seen by another colleague in a hotel lobby who was interviewing for the same job- someone not with my company; but obviously neither one of us wanted to be seen by someone we know. What if I were friends with the guys boss? I mean come on. That and after being asked to stay another 2 hours to wait for another manager to arrive, I was stuck with a large parking bill.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more with the perception of the majority on this feed. I went into the interview very excited about the opportunity with Myriad.....walked out thinking, WHAT IN THE HELL was the last two hours about???? It was by far the most strange, unprofessional interview I have EVER been on in my entire career!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed in a very busy, cheap hotel lobby as well. Very difficult to focus on an intense, private conversation in this atmosphere. My perception of a company who cannot even spend the money to conduct a professional interview in a private room is second-rate.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and CR (mid-Atlantic) is a major self centered prick. I don't understand where the strange attitudes and questions come from. The focus should be on recent accomplishments and what can be done for the future. I was so excited about the opportunity to promote such important products, but not anymore. These managers need to remember where they came from!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so sad. Cancer patients will pay the price of this mess...