Myasthenia Gravis Drug

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me when your new drug will be available? My mother has this terrible disease and her meds stopped working. Her doctor told us your company is coming out with something new. I have called the home office in CT and no information. I thank you in advance

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA will make a decision on October 23rd

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eculizumab for use in refractive qMG has already beed approved by EMEA so fingers crossed on FDA.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And btw, my fat mother has a set of brown ballz.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Banging on the chinny chin chin.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical immature dumbass sales person above. Not smart enough for R&D. Person asks a serious question regarding somebody's health and you have that to say? As we say in Boston Losahhhhh!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After working @ALXN 4+ years I have to say I am surprised ecu will be approved for MG as its efficacy for this indication was subpar.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it does get approved it will be so damn $$$ few will be able to get it. The company has been screwing patients and the system for so long they deserve what they are getting!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mediocre drug with outrageous price tag. Company already under investigation and they just made a lot more enemies with a senseless layoff and relocation. Their arrogance will catch up with them.