National Teams Meeting/Call this Thursday. Good news!

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2024 at 1:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is awful. People sitting at home wondering for how long they’ll have a job, and someone gives hope. Some people did think the post was valid. Only to find out it was a Psyc. Hang in there and grind out the busy work.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The busy work is absolutely ridiculous and will make no impact. No wonder the good reps are leaving this dumpster fire, or have left already.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The house of Moore is in disarray?? Weird…that’s sarcasm btw. Jeff Moore is an incompetent, no talent, narcissist & when you meet his wife, you’ll understand why he’s such a loser. The phrase “every good man has a good woman behind him.” Is absolutely true. And the Moores are 2 delusional losers.
    Such a shame he was given the keys. Pre-Moore Kowa was a fun place to work. So glad I got TF out of that tire fire. Good luck to you all. Leave asap.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, however if it weren’t for his incompetence we wouldn’t all be getting paid to kick back and relax. I for one, am happy he sucks. I’m ok with taking this paid time off to find a new job.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have said it better. The only bad thing is lots of good people still left are going down with JM's Titanic, and he will probably survive like the cockroach he is.