NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 13 PICK EM! RIVALRY WEEK!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by BAMABOY, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:27 AM.

1. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Chick fight huh?

I'm still recovering so nothing for me. My oldest harvested a 5 point. My youngest harvested a doe so we are set for meat. We hunt about an hour south of Tuscaloosa. If I was well we would be in NE Tennessee.

Did you see Tennessee win a game for a change? I miss Johnny Majors and Fulmer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Broncofraud stopping by to clarify it was not me that engaged in the debate with BroncoBoy. I know better than to rassel with pigs, don’t want to get any mud on my Stetson. Now having said that, I appreciate the time and energy Bamaboy puts into this game, but I highly encourage the rules be applied to everyone next year. If Fucktard tried to change a pick after 11AM eastern, Broncoboy would have been the first to lodge a complaint and we all know bamaboy would have sided with broncoboy. I really do not understand how Broncoboy thinks the rules apply to everyone but him; however I enjoy his inane commentary so I don’t complain.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're full of shit. And I think it was you, btw. Fucktard made her picks after the damn games started, you asshole. Those were clear violations. Her other picks on the schedule were allowed to stand since those INDIVIDUAL games had not yet started. So get your shit together and tell it like it happened. Don't change the facts to fit your story, dickhead. Fuck you.

4. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Die Regeln! Die Regeln!

-Broncoboy