Nephron

Discussion in 'Nephron Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you have it all figured out, we can't wait for you to start a company and start hiring. Once you do, you might realize that the single most critical piece is hiring good people who actually want to work instead of sitting on the sideline and critizing how a business is run...maybe this is why Nephron is privately held.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those who work or have worked for nephron know exactly why it's privately held and always will be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This conversation is like a circle and although I am sure it is entertaining for readers who agree it is gorws tiresome. You are a complete idiot and your rediculous replies only strengthens my argument. I am glad you are happy. Ignorance is bliss!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are a complete idiot for thinking you are going to change anything that isn't within your control. Great use of your time...yep, now that's brilliant.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for this company anymore, but for those of you who have posted about looking for a job here, I thought I would give a positive comment since there were so many negatives. I LOVED working for Nephron. It was a wonderful experience. I was able to make more money right out of college than I would have with any other job. Lou was a wonderful boss, she didn't micromanage me, but was always available if I needed anything. She and Bill, along with Denise in office gave me all the support and encouragement I needed to be successful. They require a lot of hard work and they can definitely tell who is working hard, but you do get heavily rewarded. They were hesitant to hire me, but I am so thankful they did. I wish those of you looking for a job the best and I hope you can find an experience that was as wonderful as mine was with Nephron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is creepy, but there are lots of creepy people at Nephron. Some of the sales force just as bad, is that how you keep your ultra large territory intact - Lone Ranger?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who keep their big territories (7 states) have shady backgrounds. Would never want to be in their shoes.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, there are plenty of people that still work for Nephron that talk so much behind the backs of Lou and Bill that the rep with 7 states is not the only shady one left there. Many of the more seasoned reps have quite a few things negative to say-the problem is they say it to the wrong people. One day Lou will finally realize that those she has kept around for all of those years are the ones who disrespect her the most. Amazing how many have been fired for so called bad mouthing Lou and the company yet the worst ones continue to collect a paycheck. I guess running a daycare didn't teach Lou much about people at all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the upper management at Nephron fired a girl last year who had breast cancer. The bad part is they knew about it when they fired her. Not a company I would ever want to work for.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Nephron's defense maybe the woman with breast cancer was not performing or keeping her notes up to date - thank goodness Nephron provides excellent health care. Yet, it will feel a little bit ironic getting asked to pledge (strongly encouraged) for the Breast Cancer Fund!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nephron provides health care if you give them $400 dollars a month as a single and $800 dollars a month as a family. And before I comment on how anyone HAS performed for Nephron in the past I would take a look at you current staff. First of all several of your "veterans" take multiple days off during the week. I heard they even take one day to do all their sampling, leave the dates blank on the sample forms, and fill them in with various dates of the month so everyone thinks they are working. I also have heard that some managers have their top girls do all of their paperwork and notes for them and turn it in as it is their own work. Keep on defending your company. Go down with the sinking ship....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are 100% correct! EVERYONE takes multiple days off. Working at Nephron requires all of about 40 hours A MONTH to do your job (or should I say to trick Lou to thinking that you work). Trust me...I know. I do it!
    Taking their paycheck is like stealing candy from a baby!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I highly doubt you still work for Nephron and if you do I hope with an attitude like that you won't for long. Bill and Lou truly care about their Nephron family but with freeloaders like you who wouldn't get frustrated?

Several people worked really hard at Nephron but may have not pulled big numbers. Some territories are much better than others. Hopefully something new is in the pipeline because knocking on doctors doors for the current products is kinda useless. The hospital setting is great but unfortunately it is all about price. Working really hard and not seeing results is very demoralizing. Nephron would be wise to address this issue. They have lost many good people, not because they were slackers but lack of direction. Pharmaceutical sales is very regional - what works in Florida may not work in Minnesota and vice versa - unfortunately that isn't recognized at Nephron and they tossed some great people.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LG Hater

I think this may help you on how companies should be treating employees. I just had a meeting with my boss who is also the owner of the 100+ million dollar a year company. We had a 20 minute meeting (because he knows the value of time and meetings over that are useless). After the meeting took place he thanked me for everything that I do. Then when on to say that he appreciates it and the company appreciates it. After that he added that they are a better company because of my efforts.

That Ms. LG Hater is how people treat employees. Not by degrading them, not by treating them as though they are useless, not by giving them the bare eseentials. And that is why companies like Nephron will fail and others will grow and succeed with no limits!

It is good to know that I am working for a company that cares. So I am thankful to Nephron for sucking or I would still be there.

Kindest regards
    LG

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow....I thought I would read a little about your company's culture before I invest in it. LOL...Waste of my time and needless to say I can find better investments. I'm in the industry and do a lot of investing. Thanks for letting me know what a bunch of morons you are.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"A bunch of morons" is right! As long as the "Kindergarden Cop" is running the show, its one big joke. She is a loose cannon just waiting to explode!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Invest in what? It is a privately owned company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you loved it so much, why aren't you still here? Right out of college, hesitant to hire you? If they hesitated, it's only because they thought you might be too SMART. They don't hesitate to hire anyone who might have too little experience. Hell, they once hired their tile guy to be a sales rep while he still had his kneepads on (and speaking of kneepads, that 7 state rep could use some of those herself). You were right about one thing, L doesn't micromanage, she doesn't manage at all. If you were right out of college and reported directly to her with no manager, you must have been here a long time ago, back when you might have been paid well. Wonderful boss? she, D & B gave all support and encouragement you needed to be successful? That is hilarious. You must have been attractive in the scan me tee shirt I heard about and a short skirt, because that's about all the support and encouragement they offer, besides the cookie recipe and mini muffin pan. L rarely returns phone calls to those she "manages" and will yell at you for asking questions if she does. Training is a joke and you have to figure everything out for yourself on the job, if you are to have any credibility with customers. Problem is, most reps never even know what they don't know, which is how nephron likes it. That way, if the person has any scruples, they won't be bothered by it all. Ever heard of FDA / DDMAC requirements? a balanced detail? even know what a 'detail' is? know what a package insert is and when you are required to share/one, leave one behind? Can you quote the indications, mechanism of action, adverse reactions, or dosage and administration off the top of your head? Can you even pronounce the words in your crce presentation? Did you know all those articles and studies they send you to give out to doctors,hospitals and pharmacies are breaking copyright laws and have not been approved by the FDA for marketing use? and, though you sound like you were gone long ago (if your post wasn't written by L herself), do you know that the company should verify licenses and approve your doctors before you sample them? novel idea, I know, but the 'choose anyone out of thin air to sample them and get the license number on the back end' idea seems to be working well, too. Let's not even start about the free box of albuterol to pharmacies that will run a dummy script to see if Medicare is covering our drug a certain way, or the practice of giving reps a bogus expense allowance for the tax write-off then the accountant telling reps to spend it all, even if you have to buy gift cards and use them personally. Well, maybe you don't understand the ins and outs of any of that stuff as a nephron rep, but you DO know that S2 can cure anything under the sun and should be given to every patient that darkens a hospital door. And you know how many mL's in each product vial and maybe even your competitor's. And, let's face it, you can bake a mean cookie in that mini muffin pan!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Nephron's bullshit

Please these people don't give a fuck about anyone, but their pockets. If you are looking for respect, this is not the place to work for.

The only employees posting the positive comments are the kissass bitch at the home office, who repeats what the old guy tells her and /or the rep who sleeps with doctors to get business for her and the company. By the way, those are fake boobs!

Yeap!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can add serious copyright infringement to their list of crimes as they L & B used to require us to photocopy all of those "articles" and hand them out to customers. It will all catch up to them some day.