New CEO

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2011 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there you go again - posting on cafepharma Ed!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you go AGAIN
    posting TWICE on cafe pharma Ed!
    have another teleconference with your home bound managed care team today

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA, Direct sales force!!! That's coming to an end!!! Bye.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is nuts. I hope all of DJO Sales, Marketing, Managed Care succeed so we can all make more bonus!. I just work hard and sell.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all those with bad things to say be real men or women and pick up the phone and call the person directly in the departments you have issues with. Do not hide behind a keyboard and only show guts when you can post anonymously. How lame!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And yet you post anonymously!! Until management can take criticism and show they care nobody is going to post their name. Management right now seems to operate with an all about me attitude and until they work for the greater good of the company like good management should there will be no change at this company, and it will continue to see it's good name and reputation dwindle. And that is middle management gm's avp's and rd's I'm sure they all don't fall in to this but it certainly seems like most of them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If people dont like where DJO is going you can always interview and leave the company(i recently left)....oops wait the employees who post on here are the poor performers with nothing better to do but complain about everyone else and not take accountability so you wont get hired by another company anyway. Guess DJO is stuck with you! Happy Holidays to all my Ex DJO friends!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Michael p mogul is john browns nephew
    Worse
    Howmedica was owned by
    Michael p mogul
    Jack Charlie Jieafa Stryker surgical rep
    Richard l Levitt orthopedic surgeon
    That is why jack jieafa did not submit adverse event reports to Fda