No Males selected to represent Astellas at ACOG

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Mar 19, 2024 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really don't want to add Male Discrimination to this big heaping pile of excrement this company has become, but if this is true we will need an explanation immediately. We are going to need someone to correct this or explain how this happened.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps it's because it's a product for women, at an OBGYN conference. Perhaps it's because you weren't pulling your weight so you got cut. Perhaps this is as frivolous of a claim as the ambulance chasing lawyers do daily

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to this post this 100 percent discrimination against men at Astellas.

The United Stated of America has more Male OBGYN’s than female.

I have to agree something smells really fishy.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes, the ever so oppressed white male. You've had a long road of discrimination, I can't even fathom how hard your life must have been. Almost as hard as my eye roll right now

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Discrimination is against the law.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of the funniest threads I have ever seen on cafepharma. This dude has to be kidding. Bet he was the first one laughing years ago when women or blacks complained about discrimination. Now the first to cry when it happens to him. This made my day. Maybe we are finally making progress. Thanks dude.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years ago I said this woke and diversity/inclusion campaign means nothing. Today I tell you it has turned this company inside out!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The home office is full of people that voted for Joe Biden. This company is doomed. The Japanese Executives hate us too. We have no escape from this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to jump in this one. I attended AUA with a bunch of females, and black people too. WTF IS GOING ON HERE???

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DEI, or more appropriately, DIE, has really hurt this organization. For years, there have been comments and eye rolls from our home office crowd about Astellas leadership being too white and too male. Well, now we have numerous incompetent individuals in key positions due to their chromosomes and/or ethnicity. In all fairness we have many “diverse” leaders who are awesome- and it has ZERO to do with their gender or skin color. Competence is not measured by race or sex, and we need to get back to 100% competence when we are filling key leadership positions. It is blatantly racist to hire people because of what they look like. The good news is that nobody got hurt. It’s just a damned good thing that we aren’t in the business of building airplanes…..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current situation with CS leadership is exactly this. All the VP’s were picked based on color, gender, and sexual preference. After decades of having all white male directors which are still in the same position.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop with the hate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you do. Quit.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone just please tell me what happened to Astellas? What happened!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simple. Its all Kenji Yasukawa. Either by incompetence or hate for the USA ....maybe both

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you quit. Give others a chance to lead! Leadership is horrid!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trigger much? Give it a rest, ok snowflake? Hardly any Hispanics or black people here. You're making Astellas men look like petulant cry-babies. Not a good look when we are trying to launch and it's not going so well.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not the one bitching, sweetheart.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding?? There are minority losers all over the place-definitely DEI. There are gay people all over. It is a sick culture. Hell, we had a transgender thing at the meeting last year.