Now What?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Jun 30, 2023 at 6:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s teva, it will happen…pathetic and sick company

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dont believe that's how it works. If you are to the point of blackmailing you manager for whatever reason, then you should know you are on Human Resources and the managers boss radar well before the blackmail. You think these companies don't have plans in place for thing like this? They protect themselves and their managers from things like this because of lawsuits. Also, you are committing a crime by blackmailing someone. This whole conversation is ridiculous.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the whole conversation is ridiculous, BUT having said that, I know of 1 instance over a 20 year career where it actually happened. The female involved, let’s say protected herself before she was in trouble for company violations that were discovered by her manager. Her calls were questioned and she quickly presented her evidence and the manager dropped his questioning of her calls. She had him over the proverbial barrel!

That’s one case I know of over a 20 year career, but I am sure it has happened many times in many industries.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like BS

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly not now that Uzedy can’t be promoted in LTC. Seriously, did anybody do this? That’s some dumb shit right there in the first place. Second, if Uzedy was to be promoted in LTC that would’ve been talked about in Vegas. Use some common sense fellow reps or build your own relationships. Can’t piggy back off others forever. Wait, yes you can

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s the cashflow vs upcoming debt repayments and settlements?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva are fucked, it’s like being 7 fysted , the way teva loves it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any goat action ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s why the only company that will employ him is Teva , teva employs rejects , enough said

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awful company treating its staff like slaves, its suppliers like fools and treating the markets like dupes.