NSM in September ! Why?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please No!! I hate going to Orlando!! Everyone light a candle!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there’s a very active swinging community in the Orlando/Tampa area. So steamy!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if TAKEDA is going to have a meeting Lundbeck won’t be far behind! Lundbeck couldn’t take a shit without Takeda’s permission. A meeting just to waste time and money. It’s so pathetic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since it is hot and muggy in Orlando, will we be allowed to wear shorts to the general sessions?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disney the perviest place around...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you can be the trendsetter

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a serious inquiry so kiss my butt

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last I checked, all meetings were held INDOORS, so why would the humidity outside have any effect on your attire? This is a business meeting, not a vacation.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we know from the video email that we are going to Orlando. But when will we find out exactly where and what days we are there? Do we travel on Sunday or Monday? Are there roommates? Do we fly out Thursday or Friday?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, roommates? Fly out on the weekend? Get out and get to a higher paying Specialty company - If this is true, that’s just ridiculous

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

roommates just proves that we’re a second rate, pathetic joke of a pharma company. Heck, even the contract companies give the employees their own rooms. But not the cheapskates at Takeda! Nothing like trying to shave after your roomie lights up the bathroom with the leftover remnants of last night’s nachos!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like Orlando in that my family flies in on Friday and we spend the next week visiting the theme parks (Harry Potter is a blast)! As for roommates, you can request a district colleague to share the room. So you need to plan someone who fits your lifestyle - - - just like college with dorm room mates. Everyone from Shire needs to lighten up and go with the flow.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mmmmmmm, nachos.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is true. Pro Tip-make sure you hit up the baked potato lunch bar early otherwise all the bacon bits will be gone.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Roommates are now a thing of the past found this out from HR earlier this year.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i will miss Vegas. The trannies there are much more passable than Orlando

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy shit, welcome to the 2000’s!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess we’ve downsized ourselves enough that the cheapskates in HQ figures they’d throw us a bone. Addition by subtraction!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crazy

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What video email?