Nucala casualty thread

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2019 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post the Biologics division layoffs here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Business as usual. Nothing to see here, move on!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40 % in Michigan

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

24 years here and I am out!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was handled so poorly. It’s just sad. Who’s motivated?!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lucky

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was immunology effected?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this division is dead- managmentsucks and reps unmotivated- Nucala is in the toilet

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nucala sucks! Those who remain are fools. This product will go to the same grave yard where Tandem was laid to rest.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Division is hanging by a thread. Better competitors to Nucala and generic version of Benlysta coming soon.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nucala sucks and management sucks- all FVP stayed however many reps displaced- mgt only worries about themselves-

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got canned after 30 years last October. Best thing that ever happened to me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i got shafted and got a territory 2 hrs away- I want a package bit company says ts- anyone have any suggestions?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quit

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As has been mentioned many times previously here on CF, get two 4s for calibrations and ignore the pressure and BS. Point out management’s hypocrisy (easy to do unless you are really dumb) and than wait for the Termination by mutual agreement offer ( severance). You may have to request it, but if you have created an environment where your FLL wants to get rid of you then it’s a win-win. It’s somewhat fun to show management that their unscrupulous tactics roll off you like water on a duck’s back. The only downside is that your record may show some lies about you, making you look bad, but it’s all internal gsk so who cares? Take the money and run, retire or move on to other things. Worked for me last autumn. Good luck

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes the above is correct. GSK is not a “speak up” culture so if you speak up about things then they will give you a severance package.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nucala division ain't so special..remember.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all special who sell Nucala

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This division just got served! We have two years max, then will be eliminated or absorbed into gen pharm.