October field sales layoffs/reorg

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Sep 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person who needs to stop posting is the one getting pretty much everything wrong. And anyone who refers to anyone else as a "turd" is surely an intelligent individual. Grow up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all of you are being a bit pathetic...lets just be happy nothing happened and focus on making our numbers going forward...dont know any of you and dont really want to....just want to make my and the company number which equals cash!!!......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Emily!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the people who just use this site to complain. Nice lives. Bring something positive to the table or take your cancerous complaints somewhere else.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you've impressed everyone with your wit and wisdom. Not to mention your low end position at Alcon Pharma which you're not even happy or proud of. Haul ass loser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good post agree! Focus on going forward or get out! 2014 sucked we all know that yet if they didnt make changes then perhaps we should realize faith was placed in us and lets make it happen!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Positivity please.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a matter of time. Tick. Tock.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy HELLoween working at NVS/ALCON!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's such a tick tock situation what's your plan? It appears there's nothing serious happening now or in the near future. This site has predicted a mass layoff every 3 months. Nada. Maybe if we just hit our number(s) and sell our products then "judgement day" can be averted.

Tick tock…go to work or get a new job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, no good info from the obvious naysayers.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Positivity! on an ALCON-NVS board! you must be joking!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gag gag gag gag gag order.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gag order? O you mean info that doesn't need to come out yet. Do you think it might make sense to hold info until the start of the fiscal year? No, companies never do that. Attempt a level of maturity, try to understand how a large business operates.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought we were suppose to be operating with transparency. Sending out an email on oct 31 to not enter calls in the last 2 weeks of november because we will be getting a new siebel database with new territories, gag order managers and you don't expect us to be distracted or curious? Both ways are distracting but one is lacking trust And transparency. Treat us with maturity and we will behave as such.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on. There's a realignment? Cool, we get it. Split the G's up? Sure, it's probably going to happen, and it probably makes sense. More changes to come is fine- we're adults working in pharma so it's expected, but yes, it would be nice to have more communication from home office since that's the "culture" we agreed upon creating together.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I partially agree w the last statement. However if a rep or DM knows they are losing or gaining certain areas then what do you think that person would do. Think about it. Add or subtract resources from areas gained or lost. It's a very simple concept. That's why info is given when needed. Doesn't require your trust or understanding so just go with it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about stfu and sip some more of your corporate kool aid

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahhahaha Are you serious with this? Please tell me you're kidding. Or are you just so new that you don't know better?

That email regarding not entering calls literally comes to us EVERY year. I mean EVERY SINGLE YEAR. It's typical year-end protocol. Stop making something out of nothing and be glad you get two weeks off from entering calls.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So fitting it's Halloween b/c we have such a Chicken Little vs Super Hero thing going on in here. Chicken Little thinks the sky is falling and apparently has forever. Super Hero is just soooo super positive. Is it a Captain America or Wonder Woman? Either way I'd side w him/her vs a chicken.
    And the previous post is 100% right we don't enter calls for 2 weeks at the end of every year, it's like clockwork. Not a big deal.