Oh, how I miss you Medicis...

Discussion in 'Medicis' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:(

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto :(

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the old medicis, the new medicis is not a good place to be. valeant will never, ever will employer of the year. cold blooded, soul sucking,

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like you guys can't be satisfied...
    like an angry used up wife...
    you said the old medicis was soul sucking now its valeant.

same song

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Nothing but complaints on this board for years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This response is obviously not from a Pre-Valeant Medicis Rep! Job was stressful but rewarding!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey genious, it says "years". Valeant has only been around for 6 months.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dick face, Valeant was founded in 1960! You're clearly not a rep for either company. Moron.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Medicis and Valeant have been together since 1960? Learn to read things in their entirety before you pop off.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pop this bro... You're a moron who said Valeant has been around for 6 months. Get your shit straight. Sounds like you need to read the entire company board for both Valeant and Medicis before you post again.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree to that!!! This poster is a douche! Doubt you were ever even a rep!!!

All previous Medicis reps were worked to death but treated well and rewarded financially in exchange....Valeant isn't willing, nor capable ... Back to Pharma 101 with Valeant! No respect, honor, trust worthiness.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps were treated like gold, we had benefits and accolades I could only dream of after this acquisition . We were small business owners and giving the freedom to run and grow our territory. Those perks are gone. We are Valeant...aka... Little ants marching. Do as we say and deal with our poor goal forecasting!!! Yaaaaay fuuuuun!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're Medicis RX division was never ever profitable you imbecile.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clearly retarded. We killed it in that division. Bought myself a house with that money. Never will any of you see those day again!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is the aesthetics div? how are reps treated? what is the plan to offset Vol launch this qtr? Curious about the expansion!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VOL too expensive.