Opening in Florida

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leslie Gaber has the listings for the job. Yes there's an opening in the southeast but getting Leslie or the bitches that work for her to call you back is a challenge. Better off responding dorectly to the company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nasty miserable bunch of woman sitting in cushy chairs

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Filled. Sorry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're unemployed then apply and hope for a paycheck for a little while... uppper management is a joke and company will get bought..... look into the drug it's not enough to keep this company above water.. good luck finding patients, managed care will suck and it will be too expensive... Dont believe what you're told by the Sales Director...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many calls do you need to make per day? how many diner programs and how many field rides?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck you, you people never gave me a chance!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody didn't get the job and now he's bitter and he doesn't want anyone to be happy at Aegerion. Boohoo.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does everyone think of Michael Butler as your new Director in South West? From Cadence pharmaceuticals.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is horrible. Such a fake.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is actually great! Do your job and be on top of your shit and he's the best!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks MB! But we already have you figured out here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is the worst. If everyone wants to know the truth, he was a manager in Texas and his girlfriend at the time lived In Florida. So in order to get the manager's job in Florida he got the manager fired which was very calculated and he was good buddies with the RBD. No one and I mean no one liked him as a manager. Be careful of him.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG someone just told me this right before the holidays and it is true. He is that down-low. Sick.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, he is my boss right now. I find him to be very intimidating

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He won't last long if upper management figures hi!! They were already aware of his problems at Scios and Cadence before thy hired him! I don't think they actually believed the rumors. He lost the most reps at Cadence in both territories. It won't take the company long to figure him out. He is a poor manager. Company is too small to hide.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael Butler is a prick and a liar!!!! BEWARE OF HIM!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, thaaaaaaaaanks...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the manager for the Bay Area? I've heard both good and bad?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Specifics please, I've been approached for Raleigh, but don't need a headache manager.