Optinose

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter,

How do you want me to spin the numbers?

The old "less is more" trick?

Announce we are replacing the CSO with "real reps"?

Fire marketing?

Yours,

Fabs

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL...Can't wait to hear this sob story...just hang on another year or ten... sales are sure to go up, we employ the nicest people you can imagine..The arrogance and cluelessness of Peter and Company is nothing short of astounding.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big news tomorrow!
    Get ready sales team.

Peter

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean that we will be treated to drama earlier than expected? And to think that I thought i would have to wait until November 26th to start making popcorn to witness the continued finger pointing shit show. Hmm..well.. Happy Tuesday, I suppose. Please tell me that VP idiot will be sent on his way. Extra butter, please!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.9 million in sales?
    Pathetic!

Peter

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I listened to the call and was embarrassed. The spin of the % growth was borderline pathetic but the top line revenue number of $1.9mm in sales says it all. And the 'warning' that Q4 could be worse due to the use of the copay program? So we have that to look forward to. Geez

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bahahahaha Dave Fabri messes up another company. I love it! Screw that narcisstic phat phuck!!! Love seeing his failure. Ksrma bitch!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fabri will save us. Dave is stellar leader.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an interview with this company! Should I run from this job. Concerned it won’t be around in three months! Is it hard to make bonus!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We'll be around, but it depends on the role. If it's a Home office role, know what you'e getting into. It's a top down driven company. Who's on first? The struggles we're having are leading to a lot of finger pointing and whispering already and nobody has the answers-which is really only what Peter wants to hear-which changes based on who he talked to last They are all really nice people but every one of them are there because they know the other person-not because they are qualified. It seems counter-intuitive but person x is connected to person y, but not person z, so person x is nice to person z but is blaming him/her for the problems. Not the their face though-because we're a "nice company." It's a mess and it's not going to get better. The stock is tanking and the board is asking some hard questions.

If it's a sales role-know what you're signing up for and what changes are pending. It's a rental role and may be changing due to lack of delivery. The payouts have been at plan but that's going to end because of the finger pointing inside.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks! It’s for a sales position I’m just concerned contract wlll be dropped because drug is not good!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the length of this contract? Looks through these comments it will end soon. I was called for a West sales position. Is it a good drug to sell?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

e Monzon is the man!

He eats a home made lunch from home every day

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and his kids smoke weed in the garage

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The pressure on the reps is unbelievable, we are expected to sell a drug that is not much better than Flonase at 1000x the price.
    Managed care and lack of real data plus confused CEO equals trouble.
    They always blame sales, not managed care or marketing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea but Peter Pan and his side kick Tinker Bellzon say they have done their job for you to get it done!!

Go sell

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monzons kids aren't the only ones who must be smoking weed. Add to that list anyone who think that this company is going anywhere but on the auction block. There seemed to be some support at the $10.00 per share level, but now they broke through that today. No telling how quickly it falls going forward. Merry Christmas, Peter!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the best part of Peter Pan and Tinker Bellzon is they cane into Sun Pharma like they were Clint Eastwood and Lee VanCleif

And man they thought they were the Pharma kings!

And the India contingent sent them out like Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny

And then they land at Optinose

Winners

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peter has just about had it with the sales force.
    Tom has put all the blame on them.
    Changes coming

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps in sales force?