Osmolex ER

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2018 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen a few days ago for Osmex ER. Recruiter did not know what the territory map would be, salary range, target bonus etc. also wasn’t sure if this was an expansion etc. main questions were about my current salary and bonus as well as my expectation of salary and bonus. Also asked if I had a drivers license, what was my highest degree, how many vacation days I currently get, if I have vacation scheduled the rest of the year, and if I have a fleet car...

Anyone have any info on the job???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great, another branded amantadine. just what the markets needs in PD, Gocovri is a failed launch. might as well have another one:D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adamas is already promoting an extended release amantadine tablet and it’s a dog. This is going to fight with Adamas’s Gocovri for very little market. Don’t waste your time.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all about coverage - especially with another being sold already.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it involves more than coverage. Docs don’t care about XR dosing with PF meds since patient are already taking Sinimet as many times a day as 5. Extended release amantadine isn’t an easy sell. If you think a formulary win will propel this drug into success think again.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster #1 - I had the same experience.
    The recruiter puts this company in a very bad light.
    Asking illegal questions is bad form and puts the company at a risk of legal liability.