PAE in West Palm Beach, FL

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2017 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me about the position and territory? How are the managers in this region?

2. A true professional would have better ways of finding out this information rather than trolling an over-moderated message board.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lab corp country

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t waste your time, the private lab scene down there is tough. West Palm’s market share used to be owned by Access Medical Labs, but Labcorp purchased/acquired all of their local clients. However, there is another local lab that is actually in-network with a lot insurances and is taking a lot of the business away from the likes of Labcorp and Quest.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't waste your time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon we will all work for Labcorp and we will be better off for it. Medicare for all, universal healthcare is coming and a single national clinical laboratory will bid for the entire contract to reduce costs. Labcorp will win, using regional and local providers as subcontractors and Quest Diagnostics disappear forever. Enjoy the good times at Quest now boys. The adults are about to take over.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah keep telling yourself that you no balled pinhead. I’ve been hearing that crap for years. In the meantime I’m kicking your ass and making twice as much money as top LCA flunkies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. So you are making $100k?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just the title of this thread sickens me. PAE. Ummm sales rep for any other company. Such hyped up BS.