Point System

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by The Profit, Jul 20, 2018 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey loser MRG or Zonie, why don’t you try selling it or even better idea go get a GPO contract. What ever happened with Health Trust?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the zone Meeting was waste of time. They really think it’s a talk track that will sell Voyant

Someone please explain the clinical benefits of this product

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, is the plan to get signatures? There is no plan and this meeting demonstrates it. nothing at that meeting was helpful except the second half of the second day.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management here is struggling to fill time and I like to call it job justification. Any of the ZM’s look at these products as me too and will admit it behind closed doors. They aren’t going to spend 3-4 hrs on how to insert/use a fucking trocar, how to unroll an Alexis, how to use a clip applied, or how to use laparoscopic scissors. That leaves the Voyant. This company isn’t innovative, they’ve come out w/ 1-2 new products in the last 10 years (Sorry Said, making a wound retractor a different color and saying it’s intended for Orthopedic procedures isn’t innovative), thus our r*****s in management are scrambling to fill time at these meetings........tell me I’m wrong.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. Just sign the form.

Thanks DG and RC for the training. You guys are geniuses.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're wro......meh, nevermind. You're right

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But isn't everyone just thrilled for this 5 quarter comp plan? I mean with all these signatures we will have Voyant in every hospital around!

That might have been the most depressing meeting I have ever attended. I'm still shocked that even for Applied standard that was bad. I know our management is bad, but this is an all-time low. They really have nothing for us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full Disclosure, I do not work for Applied Medical and I do not work for a competitor of yours. A colleague of mine pointed me to this site after we had an interesting conversation about why vendors are pushing these products into our hospitals. I am familiar with Applied Medical, and I will reserve my comments because I do not believe in bashing one’s products. Everyone has a job to do and who am i to stop you from doing your jobs? What I find laughable, if I am understanding everything correctly, is that Applied Medical believes that by having us sign off on a product as “acceptable,” it will somehow force our hands into using your product or hold us accountable if we don’t want to use it after the trial is over? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no vendor form with a surgeon’s signature on it would ever hold up in my CMO’s office, a VAT committee, or a court of law. What makes Applied Medical think this?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because dennis said so

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied has a much higher opinion of itself that it should. Upper management is completely clueless as to how things actually work. I think Voyant is just as good as LigaSure. I don't think it's any better or worse. But they bet the house on it but have no idea how to execute a plan to sell it. Reps are beyond frustrated that they have no help from above. This signature strategy is laughable. Imagine this being your company's directive on selling a product. Every rep I know is out interviewing for other jobs. Moral is the lowest it has ever been around here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notice how the richard sucking managers who come on this board to talk up Applied have been awful quite since they saw their revised comp plan for the 5-quarter plan(dumbest idea ever). Hey you losers, that's what you get for sucking the ass of the zonies! You thought they would just fuck our plans(they did) but they royally fucked you losers over. But hey, you guys are so sold on Voyant being the greatest thing ever....I'm sure you have a lot lined up to sell....right?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

out of curiosity how do you know the comp changed? And if you really did know it, you would realize the reps take a larger hit with new Comp plan.

I rather make no money and stay at home than watch these drunk sexist managers make a killing because all they did was raise the prices.

Oh and as for voyant, make more money selling hernia balloons and takes less time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm all for ripping on the managers as they deserve it. But you deserve to be mocked for "sexiest managers comment". You are either a dumb thot who isn't getting by on merit and thinking that you deserve more because you're a woman. Or you're a dude, who is a pathetic beta male SJW who needs to crawl back to your safe space.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bro, why don’t you just quit. We can really show how tough you are. You are a pathetic Millenial that has no balls to say it to your manager. Man The F Up and come say this to my face.

Sounds like you are the loser troll on here. Hiding behind a screen. Quit or Stand up and do something

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your Bro BS and shove it. You are a worthless, spineless, Applied Mngr.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and that makes you a bigger loser/joke so staying here. You make 120k if your lucky, I do that in salary. So I tow a line sometimes, at least I’m the boss and you are just some troll that thinks he is better than everyone else. I challenge you to leave, I hear Cintas needs uniform sales reps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is great ! Love watching idiots fight $120k lol great job manager you are setting the world on fire . Applied is bottom of the barrel from reps to managers . If it's not your first medical job it should be your last . Applied where careers go to die .

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the last post is so true. Spot on. I had a few recruiters question why the hell I would want to go work at Applied and it was the biggest mistake on my resume. I regret ever going there. Talk about being sold a false bill of goods. How are those balloon grocers working out for you? You saving the world one balloon trocar & retrieval bag at a time you fag?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When every case you go into has Voyant being used you will regret that you ever said that about Applied. He who laughs last laughs loudest.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you name 10 Accounts in the U S of Fing A where Voyant is? I see 4 districts with it. And looking at the numbers they are community based sheet holes.

Where is mayo, Barnes, Kaiser, NYC, Cleveland Clinic.

Just stop this fake news or we will remove your posting pass