Previously called Specialty Reps!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 7, 2017 at 10:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

......and Einstein knows you are incorrect !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I think your post was corrected accurately.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no malls where I am driving -ever been to flyover country?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you will have less time to drink beers with Jethro over at the trailer park

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RTP here.....y'all joke, but I know of 2 reps who were caught at a mall, lied about it, and were fired. I know three others written up. There are eyes all around us.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up RTP. We are not hanging out at malls. We are stating that the new geographies put many of us in positions of driving hours to see customers thus making it difficult to achieve required number of calls. Seems to me territories were devised either by someone on east coast with no clue about how many miles territories are or as a ploy to get people to leave in frustration. People want to do a good job but if you put too many hurdles in our way to be effective something is up. After this move any trust I had in this organization is gone and I know I speak for many

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's easy not to get caught, you have to be slacking to do so. Make sure there is a place you grab lunch or drinks for providers at the mall and you're good. This isn't hard y'all. I've never been close to being caught!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are so sorry that your workday will now exceed your previous 3 hour days. We will send you a few boxes of Kleenex so that you can wipe away the tears.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey buddy, you may have missed previous posts, but we did this same thing in 2008-09 I think.....so bad, they even gave huge overnights to single Moms.....hoping all would quit and avoid severance packages.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The corporate hired bully and our upper management don't care. By the time the shit hits the fan they will be on to their next corporation touting how great they were in restructuring the GSK sales force,,,

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a surprise. The board troll has used one of his favorite catch phrases for the 1000th time. How cute. He even thinks people are stupid enough to think the company hires someone to respond to his posts. I think the company needs to think about having potential candidates take an IQ test before making hiring decisions, so that we can keep morons like this from joining the company. It is no wonder as to why sales stink on some products when we have people like this in the company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only IQ test needed, would be the one administered by your mirror!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like someone struck a nerve with you and you should be the one looking into that mirror.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, now. I gots me a real high IQ. That's what my mom tells me. She says that I am in the high 70's. My high IQ helps me come up with those great names I call people, like "cyberbully", "PR Boy", "Shill", "Plant", etc.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That proves you live with momma, and you rely on her. She provides room, board, toys, and great food. She labels you and you say " Yes, Mom " to everything. How long does she let you play on the laptop before you go beddie bye ? Gosh, she did a horrible job in upbringing......didn't she ? Must be a below average Mom. Sorry !

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not start your own thread, say, "threads for tots" and go away. Let the adults have adult conversation?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good idea. You can join him on that thread.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cyber trolls "How to stop a Cafe thread for Dummies"
    1. Send a weird reply " I like hair balls and use them to stuff my pillow
    2. Submit a sarcastic or insulting reply to OP, "Just quit", "living in your moms basement"
    3. Reply with a boring yammering remark,over and over,.. I tried so hard to check all the boxes...
    4. Use scare tactics"we know who you are"... "u will be fired" ,
    5. Use the words "Cry baby" over and over again
    6. My favorite: Pivot to another topic entirely, do this on every thread
    7. Cut and paste web links to journal articles
    8. Harass the responders

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds right, GSK might hire you!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or perhaps you need to get a thicker skin when people grow tired of your repetitive posts.