Put Rajiv in Jail

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 2:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

POS - but put him in an India jail and sever all his stock and compensation - make this spinless leader pay.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true - read the details - bring him and Harry Babu to separate jail cells in Hyderabad! Throw that great leader Heather in there with them! Enjoy reality!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rajiv is a feckless and impotent "leader" (if you can call him that). He leads by vibrato and is mainly a coward. I I think he and Hari are up to their eyeballs in corruption and I cannot imagine Heather and Robert were not aware.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did Rajiv do? I haven’t heard this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting...it has to be about me (or anyone). Facts are facts. This is about the company. Perhaps Mylan should be more concerned about managing the company and not monitoring the comments on this site. But I understand.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when will the DOJ complete their investigation. I hear they have lots of it in the form of emails, tapes and verbal evidence. Gone very quiet lately so wonders whats being plotted next!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We in India also think he is corrupt and guilty man. Shame on you Mr Malik. He tried to convince us when he was here that he put his life into Mylan and only for the greater good. None of us here believe in him anymore.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CT AG has him. They know everything. The sales guys will have to roll on him to save their asses. They’re all caught.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you spell Satan? Rajiv.....