Q: How do we keep morale up during these tough times? CFO: Ask a colleague how they're doing

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 1, 2024 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Last Thursday was a tough day to be a CFO”. How out of touch can these losers be?

People are losing their livelihood, their houses, and your week was tough because you had to answer a few tough questions due to your terrible leadership? Get a grip.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elkins is a poster child for white male mediocrity. Well pretty much every white male in the current LT including Boerner & especially Lurch. Lurch is the worst.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, they mediocre for sure, but you AAs are worse than that.

Get this in your entitled heads, both you AAs and WTs - the future is Asian. We actually work. We are component. We don't abandon our children then cry for handouts. We own IT, We own banking. We own alll analytics and we own AI. The future is ours and we have no guilt complex with you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Chief, I think Indians own IT. Get your facts straight.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it's all done horribly.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are people like you always talking about the color of people’s skin. You are racist…Plain and simple. I know plenty of lazy people of all different races. Plenty of ignorant ones too, just like you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey YT, I'm Indian and last I heard, I'm Asian.

Don't know above poster, and we don't "own" everything but I will say we don't feel the need to devote our tax dollars to "wrongs" we had nothing to do with. You better get all you can out of the YTs while they have money, because in about a decade, we will own everything and we aren't giving you a nickel.

Your only chance for continued handouts is YT guilt. We don't care.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are all you idiots talking about. Half these acronyms don’t make sense. These insults don’t make sense. The American society is comprised of different racial groups working together in harmony. This is BS. But yes… Elkins is jerk.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Super Cowboy USA Hot Dog Rocket Ship American Cleaners Number One

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bababooey!