R.I.P. International

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2020 at 5:30 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Megalomaniac Flemming. Galderma is an organization that is now built on over inflation!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decisions are made for a reason. Can was a low energy, political slacker and is thankfully gone!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC at it again delete delete

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS ! It is sure that you don’t know him at all.
    You are one of Flemming’s chicks, lobbying about him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was an embarrassment as a VP. This guy kissed ass to get to where he is. He did not understand Galderma.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the whole regional structure is flawed... international without regions was right.... too many costly layers now..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you ever read Jack Welsh's book on how he was shocked by the many fat layers at companies that he took over? The more layers of mid to upper management, the more "protected" Flemming is in his position.

We will lose a boat load of us before you see any movement up there.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can was stuck in the good old days. Still thinking he was at Alcon....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC and the US is more of a concern. Has anyone heard him talk? He is so awkward. So unqualified and unquestionably the wrong person to get us out of this rut...we are doomed with him at the helm. People talk about him discuss this daily he is a drunk and this is a problem for us all. We pretend that we like him brown nose even but in actuality we know we are f’d and holding on for one more day

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KC is the man! When meetings come back I love trying to hang near him, cause I know I can get on his tab! He’s a Gin Mill!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not enough money in the world would make me want to work for that little d!ck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No idea why the Board continues to allow this joke of a leader to continue ...
    The new structure is a non-revenue generating investment for a company Flemming is personally running into the ground.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it was painful to watch how clueless Can was on stage. he always looked awkward walking the stage. introvert in the wrong job

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are serious flaws in the structure that Flemming has set up. An intelligent leadership team who has any small understanding of how our business works would have seen these flaws. Hell they could have asked the markets for input before they carried out this disaster.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have ZERO sympathy for a high 6 figure earner doing this relatively easy job. Can traveled the world and ate lunch & dinner on the company dime on most days too. Easy life!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought AG ran international? That’s what he tells everyone here in the US.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Short Turkish guy Can O. ran International. Paranoid introvert. Very low self esteem. He pretends to be gods gift to the world. Always felt it necessary to act out in an attempt to gain respect and recognition from others. No loss. Good riddance.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that Fraser H is coming back from Australia ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy had the personality of a snow-pea!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can clearly knew his ass was on the line. He’s gone and we don't have to deal with him anymore...woo-hoo!!!!!