RANBAXY LABS BUYOUT OF PRX

Discussion in 'Par' started by THE P COMPANIES, Jun 23, 2007 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what were the reasons they dropped Par? Because as we all know, being a year behind on financial statements is not an incentive for a fund to drop a stock.

Ooh, one of your many predictions came out right. I guess that makes you 9 of 18. Hey, congrats! You're as good as a coin toss!

Yeah, why isn't the street listening to you? I mean, just because the financial statements are a year late, and they don't look that great...

Ooh, yet another "financials next week" prediction. I'm so surprised. I never would've seen that coming from you. You are amazing. You are the man!!! What, they'll hold a conference call with their '06 year end financials release? Why, what an amazing prediction! Most companies have a conf call when they release their financial statements. But then again, most companies also file them on time.

2. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<BUYING WITH BOTH FISTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SHOW ME ONE GENERIC THAT TRADES AT ONE TIMES SALES????

<<<<<<<<<<<<<BESIDE PAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

try 2 3 or teva at 4 times sales

par will earn 1.50 or better in 2007

soon you will see

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus H Fucking Christ in a handbasket, my God you are a r*****!!! Did you just copy and paste your earlier post? Have you nothing new of value to say? (I'm not really asking you, because everyone else here knows the answer is NO!)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you blasphemous ahole, you are pissing me off more than the p companies geek! Go wash your mouth out with soap and water!
    As far as PRX is concerned, all this talk about losing money and material weakness bs is just that BS as you will see in about one week give or take a few days. People(shorts maybe? who the hell knows) on this anonymous chatroom are blowing smoke up everyone's asses not knowing a damn thing. It always appears darkest just before dawn and that's all I have to say.

5. could the board shakeup and pat's promotion speed up the buyout?

pat has stated on many occasions increasing shareholder valuation is his top priority

congrats pat and now is your chance pat to finally deliver on your promise

the p companies

6. wow the most viewed and replied thread on the par board EVER

thank you

I have and will continue to buy with both fists and remember there is NO generic drug mfg selling at such a low multiple as to sales book value etc

<<<<<<<<<<<<<LIFT OFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're welcome! We love to just read your utter nonsense and mock you in reply! Heck, I could do this all day, Mr. 9 of 18!!!

8. UP 10% WITH FAR MORE TO COME

surprised you still post given your countless unending erroneous posts chump

name me one generic that even trades at 1.7 or less times sales

WHILE PAR TRADES AT A MEASLY ONE TIME SALES

CHANGE IS COMING

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's take a look at some real numbers. When you started this post on 6/23/07 (a Saturday), the stock had closed at $27.97 Friday afternoon. Up until the "10%" jump of this past Friday, the stock had tanked all the way down to $19.87, an $8.10 loss. Even with it, you're still down $6.12 or roughly 22% since 6/23/07.

10. but far more importantly i know where par is going

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<BUYING WITH BOTH FISTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new management in R&D seems to have problem with patent infringement. You can file as much as you want the proof is whether you can win the litigation. Like Kali the pipeline looked good on paper.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not quite sherlock. Most litigations are being settled out of court with an upfront payment to the generic and a guarantee of a much sooner launch.
    "First to file" applications are as good as money in the bank.

13. The pipeline has never been better

trades at a measly one times sales well below industry metrics

trades at 1.5 book value using very conservative accounting

$$350m in cash one half market cap

<<<<<<<<<<<BUYOUT TERRITORY>>>>>>>>>>>

HEAVY CALL BUYING LAST 3 SESSIONS- A VERY BULLISH INDICATOR

<<<<<FACTS ONLY UNDERVALUED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"First to file applications are as good as money in the bank."

I would love to know what idiot wrote that sentence. Money in the bank? How much did Par make off their first to file on Xalatan? Oh yeah, $0 because they lost the patent litigation. FTF is great, but you need to have a case to argue.

I really wish P_Companies would die. His "buying with both fists" crap is clearly garbage. He spews it no matter where the stock is, last month when the stock was at 28 he was saying "$34 in August, buying with both fists, Ranbaxy buyout imminent." I wish the SEC would investigate him for attempted stock manipulation.

15. yes money in the bank

first to file has been a very profitable strategy as is buying prx shares with both fists

also buying with both fists Feb calls from 22.5 to 30

very favorable risk reward feb 2008 calls 22.50 to 30 calls

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, you just made my day!

Ahh, that's right, we're halfway through August and unless there's a significant jump in the stock, he'll fall to 9 of 19. Funny, over on the Yahoo message boards he's claiming he's 9 of 12, even insisting it when he was corrected. We could easily list out all 18 items, but he just keeps living in his dreamworld.

The tool is even proud of this thread, saying its the most watched thread on the Par board. Again, even after its been pointed out that most of the posts on the thread are ridiculing him!!!

But hey, he's getting fisted with both hands!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A large % of cases are being settled with both generic and branded coming out ahead. You see "idiot", legal fees and the outside chance that the branded co. could lose patent litigation is leading to settlements. As I said it is money in the bank.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marcus Aurelius: "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gluteus Maximus: "Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back" ;)

20. what that sap sucker fails to tell you is how i rode prx from the teens to 30 and yes i do know how to hedge and that he has been wrong at all turns compared to my very favorable 9 for 12 hit rate

yes he is an insane short making foolish threats stalking me all over the internet that chump

the last laugh will happen soon enough very soon

name me another generic selling at 1x sales 1.5 book etc that fool is still looking

hint there are none

<<<<<<<<<<<BUYING WITH BOTH FISTS AND YOU SHOULD TOO>>>>>>>>>>

Disclosure i am LONG