RANBAXY LABS BUYOUT OF PRX

Discussion in 'Par' started by THE P COMPANIES, Jun 23, 2007 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey P, this is your old pal pharmaguy89 from the yahoo message board. Let's set the record straight:

1. I am not shorting this stock; I'm long in the stock.

2. I have not been wrong at all turns, because I have not made ridiculous predictions as you have.

3. You are the one that followed me here after I posted a link on the Yahoo board. And if you consider these two boards to be "all over the internet" than I suggest you need to learn better computer skills. Speaking of which, you might also want to try proper punctuation; it helps to create a comprehensible message.

4. You also rode it from 30 back down to the teens.

5. I have never threatened you. You have just made a false accusation, and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

6. You are currently 9 of 18 with your predictions. If you want I can provide a listing of all of them; it is simple enough to read through your posts here and on Yahoo to prove it. You have a history predicting when the financial statements would be produced, but not counting them in your tally when they are wrong.

And while we're speaking of your 9 of 18 record, let's not forget your "$34 in August" prediction. We're halfway through the month, and a $12.11 jump up while not impossible, is probably not going to happen realistically. But I'm content to wait and see.

As I said before, I'm long in this stock, and would love to see a jump up to the mid thirties, but I don't believe that can happen until the financial reporting is up to date.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAR SUCKS THE BIG ONE

3. aggressive call buying lately

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

4. reversal like i alerted you all last week

that said no i am not bragging BUT take a long look at those feb 08 22.50 and 25 calls

ok i was right 30 this summer 34 in augst doubtful but certainly $$$35-40 in 07 so those feb 22.50 calls a bargain

<<<<<<<<ADDING WITH BOTH FISTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5. soon very soon you will see why there were those promotions

at one times sales the firesale is almost over

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<FINALLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey P_companies, I'm still waiting for your response. You made allegations that I threatened you; how about providing some proof? If you can't provide evidence, than I'd like an apology.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I said I wished P_Companies was dead, maybe that is why he feels he was threatened. Though wishing someone were dead, and threatening them physical harm are two completely different things. I would actually be satisfied if P_companies was in a serious accident that left him unable to type. That would be enough for me. Not having to read his "these are firesales prices! Trading at 1x sales, buying with both fists" crap would be welcomed.

8. thanks for the well wishes

what goes around comes around so be prepared

<<<<<<<<<<FIRESALE ALMOST OVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

9. NEVER SHORT A DULL STOCK

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASEEEEEEE STOP THIS THREAD!!!! IT IS SO OBNOXIOUS NOW!! BORING! GO TALK YOUR FINANCIAL JARGON ON YAHOO FINANCE OR SOME SITE LIKE THAT!!! PLLLLLEASE!!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!

11. EARLY NEXT WEEK

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<LIFTOFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, what could they possibly announce that would make the stock go up? Just announcing financial statements of crappy earnings won't do anything for the stock. Will they announce a further erosion of their base business, how about declining margins and more litigation? Some "liftoff" that will be.

13. in your words just release of the financial data will remove uncertainity which should be worth 5 points 23 to 28

add trading at one time sales unheard of in the generic sector 1.5 book
    and higher gross margins esp in 2007 as 10% staff cuts kick in add strong sales of megace ES toprol etc

350m in cash on and on

3.7m sales short OVER10% shorts like up will get their due

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is one of your most assinine statements yet!!! What if the numbers are a loss, like the 2Q'06 statement; do you really think it'll jump up 5 points?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a friggin clue you moron and actually pickup the phone and talk to someone on the inside instead of firing shots from your Alabama trailer park office in your pajamas. The 06 numbers will be a loss, a significant loss with marginal change for Q1 07.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did you speak with on the inside, mr. bullshit artist? I don't know and don't really care about '06 numbers but I do know that Q1 '07 will be exceptionally strong.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? As of Feb and through today we are way behind forecast with Megace ES. The only month we made forecast was January. And you really should care about 2006, it continues to drag down our stock.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And just what "forecast" would that be?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt Par will even break $60M in Megace ES for the foreseeable future.

20. shorts are in full control for now but that will change very very soon

it is about about time management speaks loud and clear