RD

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2019 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone needs to chill on layoffs. Even though we aren’t growing market share the company is still making a TON of money with a TON in the bank. Layoffs aren’t a concern for at least another 8-10 years.

Possibly longer if ADD does relatively well.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm on the Chicago team. This post has me completely irate. Our RD cares about our team, sets completely reasonable and clear expectations, defends us when she needs to, and I have NEVER seen her take someone else's idea as her own. I have doubts that this was even actually written by anyone on the Chicago team. If it was, I'm embarrassed to be your colleague. Use all those "marvelous" ideas to go find a new job instead of being a coward who anonymously (and falsely) attacks their boss on the internet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am also on the Chicago team and I second this... If you are unhappy we don't want you here

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am NOT on that team and I laughed my @ss off at this post. That’s it?? That’s all you have to complain about with your RD? F off with that crap. Some of us genuinely hate our RDs for real reasons, not just bruised egos from spoiled brats

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With that ton of money in the bank may we please have raises to offset how hard it is to move market share now? Pretty please? The company may still be making tons of money off of our scripts, but we’re not and it’s getting really hard to hang on

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just got a raise from your annual appraisal. Stop complaining!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha umm yeah. I’m sure you’re happy with yours. Did you know that every rep that I know that’s left this company for other pharma has gotten at least a 10% pay raise plus a better bonus structure? They say we’re flush with cash and don’t need to worry about layoffs and that ADHD might be a blockbuster. 3-6% is only cost of living. Don’t be naive

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not asking for anything crazy, or anything I didn’t work for. I did work on those scripts and refills

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And let me add, I don’t want to be forced to leave, because the grass is now actually greener elsewhere now and that burns. I’m also not going to stay if I continue to make less than I have any other year

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you on your way out... literally why are you people working here... Supernus is good enough to collect a check from but you're too lazy to go find a new job?? Classy

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please. Like we didn’t see that response coming. Some of these reps are pouring their hearts out, trying to justify staying with a company they helped build. And you’re just an ass like always. Nothing new to see here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma is not the place to air your grievances about your organization who you helped build... You know what a good course of action would be? Perhaps actually having conversation with our managers and their managers... Not on an anonymous website where all of our investors can read every single thing that's posted here... Yeah that really sounds like it's in the best interest of the company

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah that would be great. In whatever Utopian paradise you must sell in. If you really worked here at Supernus, you would know that ANY discussion that might be construed as negative against Supernus is highly frowned upon, if not outright discouraged. This includes questioning any methods or tactics they have given. You will be branded a “naysayer”, a traitor or just not aligned with the company values.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sorry :(

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You question a single word anyone says at Supernus even to another rep and let an RD or higher find out and your ass is grass

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you are most definitely a RD or higher even.

The culture here among us lowly reps lets us know that questions are not welcome, any hint of disapproval or god forbid asking forthright for the actual truth without all the dam spin will be met with extreme opposition and you might as well see you’re own way to the door.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously this post is from someone with a lot of shares of SUPN so they are certainly not a rep. So you know that our voices and opinions are suppressed by mgmt. If we did voice concern we would be fired within a QTR or two.

Tell you what I am feeling so frisky at the next POA, during the corporate overview I am asking all the difficult questions without any fear of losing my job. Let's see how you respond when I actually do what you are suggesting.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am definitely not someone in management... I am a rep just like you... Should I be flattered that you think that I am an RD or perhaps higher... I've always looked at this company as my own...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think we all need to take a step back, be grateful, and keep on doing our thing. Good things will come