Regrets ?

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone regret leaving Salix ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is none of the people who left will be allowed back if anyone comes knocking.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bs Iam already in discussions to come back

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t do it. Things are getting worse and worse over here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I, too, am thinking of going back vs. starting again with a new company simply to get my equity back as it pertains to future management opts. I came here thinking that was going to happen and don't want to start over again at another new place where I have to prove myself. At Salix I have a solid reputation and was on the leadership track.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve made contact to go back and was asked to spread the word (that many of us could go back) don’t listen to the lies

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about deciding to just work hard and quit the whining? It’s probably the easier course, but your an excuse maker like the rest of your kind. Drug is bestchoice in CIC market so just start working. Novel idea huh?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can provide accurate clarification - I have a close friend who is still there and connected with the new leadership - unfortunately they will absolutely not even entertain the thought of anyone that left for here coming back on board. Some of us left on as good as terms as possible, but many burned bridges that hurt all of us. It is too small of a world to pull that crap.

At this point I have probably lost at least 80K on my stupid decision. I fell for the hope of a new "old" Salix. Bad call on my end.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good idea, go back to the sinking ship called Salix

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dang 80k is a lot of scratch

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to hear that the move cost you that much. I think many of us followed a visionas you mentioned but the leadership has not followed through with the goods. Someone said something in another thread about the nice words and the glittery objects. I fell for it too. Thought by the time everyone rolled in that there would be an expansion and my manager (former Salix) assured me I would be a shoe in for that next step. Buyer beware. Pissed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to the Publicis new hires?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep me too, luckily I found a better opportunity and you will too!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize people have been saying this for 3 years?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont forget you all left Salix for a reason ....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My thoughts about leaving Salix as well. But staying here with no pipeline, no upward mobility, no strategic leadership? I don't think so. Have you see the stock blogs about this company? That has been eye opening. I will actively look for another company with the hope of starting January with a new company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too let’s do it!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about dolcanitide?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“I can’t reach the ejection handle, Goose I cant reach the ejection handle”