Regrets ?

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 10:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yahoo! Kiss my grits! I just heard the greatest pharma company in the world, PFIZER, is going to buy us. Wonderful news and the best present anyone could want. It’s going to be a wonderful Xmas season.
    Yippee!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming though

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately no one is going to buy a company with an under performing small product. Just not going to happen...huge mistake coming to this dump.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep! It’s a growing club.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company will fold in 3 months.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to agree. The best that the people with stock can hope for is that the molecule is sold and Synergy folds but the payout will be quite small due to the stock issues and lack of performance of sales team. My expectation is that there will be lay offs internally before the end of year or right at the start before roll in. I also wonder if there will be a decrease in the total of the roll in.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Try that the stock payout for most of us will be Zero, Zilch, Nadda.....
    Live and learn I guess.... I made a huge mistake.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially if they’re issuing new stock/debt every 3 months. With the exception of the true Gi specialty reps mommy managing the contract force was a huge mistake.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office here. Hiring the rent a reps was a huge mistake.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding! Really doesn’t matter who you hired, the drug is a dog.
    Always LMAO when a drug is a success marketing and management take all the credit. When it fails, sales gets all the blame.
    Face it this company and this drug will soon be history.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s the best drug in this category but it will cause diarrhea, just not as severe and with virtually no other side effects. It’s just stupid to claim it won’t cause diarrhea (really dumb move)

Big mistake hiring rent a reps and mommy managing them telling them they would be on boarded eoy. They should have had to earn those spots with professionalism, hard work, engagement, and results.

The company would have had a much better outcome with a smaller force of real specialty reps covering larger geographies. What moron hires experienced Gi reps and then doesn’t let them call on the doctors they already have relationships with?

Serious lack of leadership skills.

Focus on culture is great but here it is either the go to excuse for lack of leadership/engagement or a diversion for inability to correctly identify and prioritize what/who needs to be managed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too late now. The party is over. Drug is so good yet sales don’t show it?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact is the drug isn't that great- it's not being used at the level that they thought. No one is going to buy us and this was a huge mistake. Better work life balance than Salix though so it was my way out of that mess. But time to move on to something more permanent and real.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a company of liars. They say diarrhea at 5% when the clinical trials say 5.9%. Why not just say 6%. Why lie? Lied to investors about the stock too. Bad place.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is just pharmaceutical marketing- at any company. I've been proactive with my customers. I will agree that our management team from DM on up is really subpar.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True on all points.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loved their answer about why the stock is tanking. “Well it’s a start up. You knew the risks.”

Tells me all I need to know about this evil and incompetent management team.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. That's horrible

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first I did not get the job , good for me. I worked at Ironwood and applied for the DM position.
    I to thought this company would be great, I even bought 5000 shares at 3.25-3.78 .
    Once I interviewed with the regional I should have sold my shares. The regional was clueless about Manage care. They had no idea about ironwoods strategy and the number of speakers in the region.
    Absolutely clueless about the GI space. Who did I lose out to, somebody with no pharma GI space.
    The company as a whole cannot sell against the ironwood reps because upper management has no clue. Sold all my shares , with the current management hope they sell and you get $4

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest