Relocation question

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interested in joining the company but I'm underwater in my current home by 75K. Does anyone here know if Gilead offers a relocation package that includes buying out/price guarantee for homes? I like the advertised position but I'm also not willing to commit financial suicide to move. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. If they want you they will pay to relocate you for initial hire or for employees promo only.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead currently offers a relo pkg that provides a forgivable loan for a 5yr committ. They will not guarantee price of your home but do provide all moving expenses and paying of sales comm. They will provide a 100k bonus to offset loss.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was offered a position with GILD but there was almost no relocation package. they offered less than $10K for moving expenses and 30 days temporary housing. unfortunately i had to decline. if there would have been a reasonable relo i would have jumped on it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered a job at an SPM level and they were willing to pay for the move, broker's fees to sell the house, and 2 months of housing. That is fairly competitive in today's market for a relocation. Other companies I've heard, are willing to also help w/ closing costs (pts) for buying a new place.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know which corporate relocation company is/ was used to handle home sale in relo?