Relypsa

Discussion in 'Relypsa' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2015 at 9:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll? HMM... I think we are all grappling with difficult IC goals, that knowing Sales Ops idiots wont change at all due to CVD-19 situation. If I get an opening I am going to do the call. Dont know about you guys I think some rational thinking and balancing has to occur. Now there are hotspots across nation where I think it would be prudent for everyone to stay home. I just think it has to be done on a case by case basis.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare KF. Doesn’t he know who you all are? Doesn’t he realize you all are the most elite reps in the industry and that your uniquely high volume is based on a combo of your drug repping super powers and your previous DM’s Belichick like leadership skills and has nothing to do with your higher binder potential, favorable differences in market dynamics, and goal setting and IC plan methodologies that continue to overweight and reward volume? He should bowing at your feet and seeking your advice....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not so much the ultimate risk to the rep, we can make that call, its really gonna be about the access coming the other direction. Institutions & hospitals forget about it! No reps will be poking around there for months. MD's a case by case

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told that we either meet our goals or there’ s nothing to talk about, IC wise. So I just stay home and sit around? Mouths to feed.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jansen’s training department had there shit together......they all know the space and can teach it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can be as sarcastic as you want but regardless of ranking, why on earth would anyone listen to the Oompa Loompa in the first place. Never been impressed by him.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very few people will meet goals, My offices won’t allow reps until May IF the pandemic dies down soon. There literally nothing we can do out in the field right now. Why threaten people now? Is that really happening? Sounds like 1 idiot manager.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And somehow they figured out how to mute the lines!!! What’s their secret

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask anyone in the service industry if they’d take your job without a bonus payment. Get real people, Relypsa can’t afford to pay bonuses if we don’t sell and if it goes on too long, not getting a bonus payout will be the least of our concern. Spoiled, entitled brats!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re taking things out of context. That post was a reply about manager threats. Has nothing to do with worry about bonuses. We all are VERY lucky to have jobs in this industry, especially now.

Next time wait until you sober up before you respond.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure why you think they beee to sober up unless their comment hit a nerve.
    The original post said “their manager said either they met goals or there’s nothing to talk about IC wise”. Wake up call to you, that’s not a threat, that’s reality!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So give me some real tools to keep up reach to my accounts. List 5 for me, and I will thank you profusely...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren’t 5 tools for you. This seems ridiculous to need to state but seriously dude, the world is in crisis. Anyone who keeps their job over the next several months, with or without a bonus, is lucky. That includes all of us in pharma.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well , what about say a better e detailing platform on Zoom or something more useful... I am talking just the basics here. Anyone? Ferris? Bueller? Bueller?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might as well be proactive. Offices that allow virtual lunches either want zoom or FaceTime. Offices will remember who reached out and who didn’t. It’s much more about support than detailing right now. Btw NONE of my offices use Skype for Business.
    Very happy to have my job. Thanks relypsa!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get it... gentle support. But are Zoom and FaceTime interactions compliant? Don’t want evil Sales Ops giving me the business for trying to be a hero.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

try sending copious quantities of rich desserts

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inside line at home office — TU and BN and DW in discussions with VIFOR about late summer realignment. COVID 19 layoffs on the horizon. You can believe it or not but, 100% accurate.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is inaccurate information “inside line”. We know who you are. Go back to your company board. It is interesting how you can’t let things go. Having regrets?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re going to lay people off when we’re outnumbered by the competition by at least 3 to 1? Also won’t work with a Janssen contract. People are scared enough right now. This BS doesn’t help